1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tigerlilly

Apr 6, 2011

1. I bought a lovely pair of ed eyes from Tigerlilly,was a great transaction.
      Very pleasant to deal with
      Thank you :)

2. I got many clothes from Tigerlilly and she arrived safely and very fast,

she was packaged very carefully and everything was great.

Friendly communication and a pleasure to deal with.

I highly recommend she.

Thank you very much!

3. I purchased a few LY/PKF sized outfits from Tigerlilly, and everything was IMMACULATE and oh-so-ADORABLE! All around, a perfect transaction... communication was friendly, fast shipping, and safely packaged. I love the clothes, thank you Natasja! :)

Chris

4. I've bought Yosd clothes from Tigerlilly and everything was perfect. She has been very communicative, the shipping was fast, the items were in perfect condition and they were safely packaged. Also, thumb up for the cuteness of the enveloppe! :)

5. I purchased some outfit and shoes from Tigerlilly, communication was lovely and friendly, they were sent super fast after i paid and i am very pleased with my purchase. I would recommend a transaction with Tigerlilly to anyone and hope to trade again in the future :aheartbea

6. I purchased some items from Tigerlilly, and everything was great, from her communication to shipping. Very friendly and eager to please.
      Definitely a recommended seller, I would love to do business with her again, thank you!

7. Thank you for fast payment~ I hope you enjoy the girl~

8. Bought an Anotherspace outfit and a pair of shoes from
      [TABLE="width: 133"]
      [TR]
      [TD="width: 133"]Tigerlilly[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [/TABLE]
      Items arrived quickly and transaction was smooth.

9. Sorry for the late feedback!
      I bought some yosd clothes and shoes from Tigerlilly and it was a very straightforward and easy transaction :)
      The clothes and shoes arrived exactly as shown, and packaged well. Thanks so much, - I wouldn't hesitate to do it again!

10. I bought some MSD and YoSD clothes from Tigerlilly and she was great to work with! She was super helpful with a shipping mix-up and I would definitely buy from her again :)

11. I bought a MNF Miyu, a Lati Green Senny and a Lati Green Teru.

Everything was perfect, fast shipping, perfectly wrapped item, kind and friendly seller.

She's my fav seller ever ^^

12. Tigerlilly bought from me Supia Rosy Tan. The communication was great!
      She pay really fast and inform me when the doll arrived to her.

I hope we meet again ^^

13. I adopted MDD Maria Ushiromiya from Tigerlilly. She was great to do business with. Communication was great and the doll was really well packet :)

14. Tigerlilly adopted Constantine from me.
      Great communication and fast payment.
      thank you so much!!

15. I bought a LTF Ante from her!
      She is a very nice person, perfect communication!
      Doll arrived well packed and I'm glad to had such a great transaction!
      Highly recommend!

16. Wonderful transaction! Thank you so much for giving my unoa a home. :3

17. Tigerlilly sold me the most gorgeous doll. Her communication was great. I felt through our transaction that I've made a new friend. Doll arrived super safe and I couldn't be happier. I highly recommend her and would buy from her again anyday! :) thanks so so much
      Jamie

18. She bought my doll-chateau bella from me~ Quick payment and let me know when the doll arrived~
      Would deal with again for sure :)
      Thank you~

19. I just received a Doll Chateau Vivian from Tigerlilly and everything about the transaction was wonderful. Friendly and wonderful seller. Thanks so much Natasja!! I love the doll!!

20. I purchased a doll from Tigerlilly and the transaction was perfect from start to finish. The doll arrived in great condition, well packed and in superquick time. Thankyou Natasja, you've been a pleasure to do business with :)