1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tigerlilly

Apr 6, 2011

1. Flakey feedback from me. Tigerlilly agreed to sell her Chloe to me only to take it back after 20 minutes, saying she needs time to think about it, as she was her favourite doll. The thread wasn't marked a feeler; she marked it as one after I pmed her back to tell her I'd wait. The worst part is though, that even though she said she would let me know her decision, she didn't. She marked her thread as 'keeping' and she ignored my second pm also and I found out after I looked for the thread again. She has been 3 times online since my second pm, and if she had time to edit her thread, she had enough time to pm me back, I believe.
      I don't think I'll ever try to do business with Tigerlilly again...

2. Thanks Shailara for this comment..
      After I wrote you that I had to think about it because I was not sure I wanted to sell her, I changed the post into Feeler (like you said). Because there were more people interested in buying her I decided to change her into keeping as I didn't want to dissappoint anyone else.
      For your information, I was still thinking about selling her (to you).
      It is not up to you when I respond to your pm's! My feedback thread is not for debating with you either.
      Thanks for understanding and respecting this.

3. I bought 10th anniversary SD origin Kira from Tigerlilly.
      Everything went great! :)
      Her messages were prompt and pleasant, and shipped her out when she said she will.
      I originally wanted a faster shipping method, but EMS was not available in Netherlands.
      but the point is, she is here and she is perfect! :)
      Tigerlilly is a great seller!!

4. I brought a Souldoll Chloe from TigerLily. The transaction was pleasant and problem free! I would highly recommend TigerLily to others!

5. I bought a Slinky Neko Tan Borry to Tiggerlilly and as usual everything was perfect, express shipping, perfectly packed, it's always a real pleasure to buy something to someone as efficient and friendly than her ^^

Thanks again

6. I sold minifee Shushu head to Tigerlilly. She was lovely and friendly to deal with, great communication and fast payment. Thank you :)

7. I bought a Realpuki from Tigerlilly. Great communication and she posted straight away. I would highly recommend her as a seller. A pleasure to do business with. Thanks again
      sherbet

8. I just completed a trade with Tigerlilly and I couldn't be happier with my experience. She was lovely to deal with via PMs, and prompt with replies. My doll was posted off quickly and packaged well, and is in beautiful condition.
      Thanks so much!

9. Tigerlilly bought a Pipos Dorothy outfit from me. She is a wonderful person to work with - communication was prompt and friendly, payment quick, and she let me know that the set had arrived. Thank you, and enjoy the dress. :)

10. I purchased a little girl from Tigerlilly and we had a perfect transaction.
      We had a very nice communication,and Tigerlilly shipped the doll well packed and promptly.
      Many thanks again!

11. Tigerlilly sold me minoru jr minoruworld. I´m very happy with my doll and communication was excellent!!
      Thanks!!!! 100% recommended!

12. Tigerlilly purchased a Lati Green Mut from me... and she was wonderful to work with... super friendly, paid quickly, and let me know when the package had arrived. I would definitely work with her again, anytime! :)

Chris

13. I purchased a doll from Tigerlily and the transaction was a good one. The doll arrived very well packed and is beautiful, just as described.

14. I purchased the most beautiful doll from Tigerlily and all was wonderful.
      She was so beautifully and safely wrapped and Tigerlily kept me notified with tracking details and was so lovely and pleasant to speak to.
      Thank you so very much xx

15. I bought a momocolor Bonnie doll from Tigerlilly. She came wrapped perfectly and she is just beautiful. She even sent her with a little outfit to get me started with my first YOSD.
      Tigerlilly is so nice to deal with too, that I will definately be keeping an eye on her sales threads!

Thanks! Fifi xx

16. I bought a pukifee Mio from tigerlilly, great seller! I would definitely buy from her again, excellent communication and transaction! :fangirl:

17. I bought a Momocolor Bonnie fullset and am very happy with the doll.

18. I bought a Narsha Zihu from Tigerlilly. The transaction was conducted quickly, smoothly and correctly. The doll arrived well-wrapped and exactly as described, all her default items (eyes, wig, undies) included. Needless to say, I am a happy bunny and would recommend Tigerlilly as a seller.

Thank you for a great transaction! :)

19. I bought a MNF Rheia from Tigerlilliy and she went to a lot of extra trouble to check on her shipping when the tracking wasn't working on my end. She was able to reassure me of where she was and she did arrive as described, packaged carefully, and even prettier than expected. Thanks so much!!!!

20. I sold a Lati Yellow SP to Tigerlilly and it was a perfect transaction, fast payment, friendly communication, it'a always a real pleasure to deal with her ^^