1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tiggywinkletoo

Apr 24, 2007

1. A blessing to the doll community. To do business with her is to make a friend. ^_^

Please continue to leave feedback for Tiggy in this thread.

2. I just had a wonderful transaction with tiggywinkletoo. She bought my boy body and she payed very promptly. She was very nice to talk to and deal with, and would love to deal with her agian. ^__^

3. tiggywinkletoo bought my Leeke World Dream. She was wonderful to work with. :3 Would definitely sell to her again. <3

4. Tiggywinkletoo bought my Fdoll Amber, she has excellent communication and paid fast. It was a smooth and pleasant transaction.

5. tiggywinkletoo bought a Bobobie Erin from me in June. She paid immediately, kept in touch throughout the whole transaction and let me know as soon as she arrived. Great experience and I wouldn't hesitate to do businedd with her again! :)

6. tiggywinkletoo bought a doll body from me. Communication was great and payment was fast. Lovely to do business with.

7. tiggywinkletoo bought a wig from me. paid fast and good communication. Thanks!

8. I sold tiggywinkletoo a Leeke Sweet. The transaction went really well. She paid quickly and confirmed when the doll had been received. :)

9. tiggywinkletoo bought a Puki body from me and the transaction went great!