1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tigrenok

May 6, 2011

1. If you have transaction with me, please leave feedback about it.
    2. Tigrenok purchased SO Amber from me and was excellent to work with. Payment was prompt, her communication is always friendly and she responds in a timely manner. I appreciate her letting me know that Amber arrived safe and sound as well. Thank you so much for a very smooth transaction! :)
    3. Tigrenok bought feeple65 face plates from me, very easy to talk to, super fast payment, the transection is smooth as silk!!! I am highly recommended to do business with her :) Hope you have more transections and get more good feedbacks here, best of luck and enjoy!!!
    4. Tigrenok bought a Feeple65 Chloe and a dreaming Siean FP, she was a joy to work with, paid very promptly and was super nice :)
    5. Tigrenok bought a Fairyland Feeple60 Lunnula full set from me and I could not be happier with this transaction!, she is simply amazing and so sweet!. She paid at once and communication was always very very friendly!^^, I really enjoyed communicating with her! *___*. She was so kind to let me know when Lunnula arrived *O*. Thanks so much my dear for everything again and for the perfect transaction!!. I can only recommend her and hope to deal with her in the future again!<3<3<3