1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tinna

Jun 16, 2011

1. Please leave your feedback for Tinna here!!

Thank you!!

2. I traded an Obitsu Haruka head on a Lotus body for Tinna's Resinsoul Ju, the Ju arrived quickly, safely and I was very happy with the experience overall thanks!

3. I am afraid that I have to do this but last month Tinna and I had agreed to trade with one another Tinna had promised me that she would have the funds to trade with me at the end of the month so I agreed with her to trade with her then.

I would be to trade tons of extras such as eyes, wigs, clothes and 3 dolls a resinsoul rong, BBB march and BBB sprite on rong body in light tan. for her Dollfie dream body and a heavily damaged Luts Delf Soo. she talked to me everyday and assured me that we would be able to trade we also swapped many pictures with each other of our dolls and of my extras I also had made sure to keep her updated every day.

About two days ago she told me that she would not have the money to send me both dolls, being upset by this I had agreed half hearted that I would trade for just her soo, two of my dolls and extras not three of them. she started to remind me how much Soo costs at retail but promised she would trade with me.

Then today the day right before we were supposed to trade she told me she did not have the money to trade with me now, so I waited a month to trade for her for nothing.

I'm afraid this is negative and flaky feedback. i would not trade with her again because of this it has just put my mood off completely.