1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tintokurai

Mar 7, 2010

1. Thought that I needed a feedback thread since Im bying and participating in Mini me GO's in the marketplace

(forgive me if my english is a bit "off" ^^; )

Thank you :)

2. I've sold a Limited DOI Kalix to Tintokurai. :)

She's very sweet and communicative, made swift and prompt payments right on time and let me know when the boy arrived to her! I highly recommend her as a buyer, I've had a wonderful transaction and would deal with her again with no hesitation!

Thank you very much and I hope Kalix brings you much happiness! :whee:

3. Tintokurai participated in my Na'vi Jake Sully MSD Minimee group order. Paid rapidly and kept good & friendly communication ! Was a huge pleasure to deal with and highly recommend her as a buyer! :)
      thank you for joining the GO ! :chocoheart

4. Tintokurai was a member of the GO I ran for MNM Naruto heads. Great communication, prompt payment, and she was an absolute pleasure to deal with. Would definitely do business with in the future. Thanks again! :) :chocoberry

5. Tintokurai participated in my Soom Aphan split. She was an excellent participant, paid promptly, and kept great communication. Thanks for participating! :D

6. Tintokurai took part in my fifteenth Leekeworld group order and the transaction was a smooth and easy one from beginning to end. On top of communication and responding to invoices, she was a great participant and I have no complaints.

:aheartbea Thank you for your participation in one of my group orders!! :aheartbea

7. Tintokurai joined my Sora MiniMee group order. Wonderful communication and excellent payment timing. Excellent DoA member. Would not hesitate to do business with again.

:goldstar

8. I sold a soom head to Tintokurai : the payment was fast and she immediatly pm me to confirm the package arrived safe and sound :)
      Would definitely do business with her again, thanks !

9. Tintokurai bought a wig from me, payment and communication was very fast! Great buyer, thank you again!! :D

10. Tintokurai participated in my twenty-first Leekeworld POV group order and was yet again, a joy to work with. Amazingly friendly and on top of communication, payments were made swiftly and I have no complaints at all. A pleasant transaction from beginning to end; I would be more than willing to do business with them again~

[ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ]
      ☺][ T h a n k i e s!! ][☺
      [ ♥ ♦ ♣ ♠ ]

11. Tintokurai partecipated in a Leeke GO I did, was friendly and communicative. Will do business again :)

12. Tintokurai participated in my recent Luts GO and was amazingly great to work with! She was kind through all our talks, responded promptly to invoices and PM's, and let me know when her package arrived, safe and sound. I would totally recommend her to others for selling, as she was a great part in making my first GO an overall success.

13. Tintokurai joined a doll split that I hosted, ordering a Mirwen head. She kept in contact very well, was prompt in making any payments, and was very understanding when there were delays on my part in the transaction. It was wonderful to work with her, and would love to do business with her again. A+ buyer and A+ person!

14. Tintokurai purchased Ace feet from me. Great transaction, thanks very much

15. Tintokurai participated in the LUTS G.O that I held.
      Communication with her was easy, she'd send her payments on time and informed me when her package arrived.

Thank You for the Great transaction! :D