1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for tiny-b

Jul 18, 2008

1. If you had a transaction with me, please leave feedback here. Thank you.:clover

2. Hi

I am vry happy to be the first on the feedback thread!!
      Well, I bought a mnf marcia to Tiny-b and it was a PERFECT transaction, she is very friendly, serious, always answers promptly to pm.
      I am sure to deal with her again!!!:fangirl::fangirl:

3. Wonderful buyer very reliable and honest. Easy transaction even though it was Germany all went very smoothly.

4. i bought a very sweet wig from her and it came to me extremly fast and in a perfect condition.
      everything went really smooth, friendly and fast.
      thank you. it was great to deal with you. :)

5. i purchased a dim dreaming odelia from tiny-b a short time ago. and everything went very smoothely and she was very pateint with the confusing situtation we had going, between who was paying and where it was being shipped. and i thank her very much for that. :)

6. she bought a unoa body from me, and she kept prompt and friendly communication, and was a pleasure to deal with! ; )

7. I bought a Mini Supia Yan from tiny-b, everything was perfect, she sent the doll the next day after I paid :fangirl:
      Thank you again :)

8. Positive Feedback!!!:D:D
      She was excellent buyer! I did SD outfit and little bunny doll as commission, and she was really good comminicator during the transaction!
      Thanks you ~!:aheartbea

9. I sold some MSD clothes to her. Good buyer, everything correct, thank you!

10. ^_^ Excellent feedback for this buyer. Tiny-b has been extremely patient and understanding. Prompt payment and is a recommended buyer to any seller. Thank you very much for the purchase! Hope you will enjoy your new astrokitty clothing. :)

11. I bought an Unoa from tiny-b. The transaction was just perfect, she was very patient and friendly, although I had a million of questions ;) ~ I'm happy too deal with her again

12. I made another SD outfit as commission for Tiny-b, and she was really good comminicator during the transaction!
      Overall, it was excellent trans!!
      Hope to work with Tiny-b again!!
      Thanks you ~!:aheartbea

13. My first doll I brought from Tiny-b^^
      She was very nice and responded to my messages very quick. Also she was very helpfull:)
      It was a great transaction!
      Thank you:)

14. She bought SD13 schoolhead a boy from me :)
      Very nice buyer, it was great to deal with her ^^
      Thank you very much!

15. Tiny-b bought a sd13G body from me communication was really nice and everything went really well.
      thank you very much for a great transaction
      floor

16. I buyed a Luts Event Head from her. Fast answers, fast shipping and the head is in perfect condition. Everytime again. :thumbup Thanks!

17. I bought a PK Mintie from her. She was great to deal with and made the transaction very easy and pleasurable. I would certainly buy from her again:)

18. I bought an outfit set from tiny-b and the transaction went wonderfully. :) The seller is very kind, communicative and notified me immediately when she sent the items. I would love to deal with her again in the future.

Thank you very much! :aheartbea

19. Purchased a mnf marcia head from tiny-b. She's lovely. Smooth transaction with good communication. Highly recommended!!! Thanks, tiny-b

20. I purchased an MNF body from tiny-b. Communication was excellent and the body arrived in perfect conditon. Great seller! :)