1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tiphereth

Nov 5, 2008

1. If I have bought something from you or you have bought something from me please post here. ^ ^
    2. I bought a Dark Forest Witch outfit from Tiphereth, and the transaction went perfectly smoothly!:D
      She answered quickly all messages and shipped the outfit promptly.
      I'm totally pleased with my purchase! :love Long live Dark Muse Boutique!
    3. I bought a Red lolita outfit from Tiphereth, and I'm very pleased with her work. Great, great, great seller! Thanks! :fangirl:
    4. I bought a tiny from Tiphereth! <3333 Quick in replying pm's and my tiny was sent promptly upon receiving of payment! <3333
    5. Positive Feedback!

I bought DOD elf:Ducan from her for my dear sister.
      She is a wonderful seller.With fast and smoothly reply,I'm very happy to deal with her.
      Many Thanks,Tiphereth!
    6. I bought DOD event head from her
      A wonderful seller, super fast replies, very prompt postage.
    7. I bought a DOD Tender Bee-A from her.
      The transaction went very smoothly, the communication was great and the replies quick!
      Tipheret is a very very great seller and I will definitely buy from her again if I have the chance to :)!

Thank you again!
    8. I bought a DoC Tender Too from you!

Thank you so much for the reasonable price, the extremely fast shipping (4 days Thailand -> Canada!) and the beautiful, beauuuuutiful doll!.

Great communication too!
    9. I sold Tiphereth a beautiful Victorian Pink Fer, she paid right away and let me know just as soon as it got there. She was a wonderful buyer and I highly recommend her to everyone!!

Thanks again and I look forward to seeing your girl in her new Fer ;)
    10. I recently sold a dress to Tiphereth. It was a perfect transaction! She is wonderful to deal with, very friendly and paid promptly. I would deal with her again anytime!

11. Bought a Kon'd wig from Tiphereth and it was packed with all original packaging and in perfect condition! Shipping was prompt and wig is beautiful! Thank you so much!
    12. It's such a pleasure to deal with Tiphereth! :aheartbea Once again I bought a dress from her - this time it was an outfit from Dollheart - and everything went perfectly, communication with Tiphereth was pleasing and friendly, and she shipped the dress really fast!
      Thanks for a great transaction! ;)
    13. I bought a beautiful Dollheart dress from Tiphereth and I could not be happier! She was polite, friendly, helpful, and sent the package out quickly. The dress was packaged in a very safe way, and was in perfect condition. I would gladly buy from Tiphereth again!
      Thank you so much for the fantastic transaction!^_^
    14. I bought Chalco on layaway from Tiphereth. It was great deal with friendly quick answers in PM, and fast shipping after payment was complete.
      Thank you so much! =^_^=
    15. I bought a leek wig from Tiphereth. She is friendly and responds quickly to questions. The wig arrived in perfect condition and with in the time frame that was given.
    16. I bought a pair of Soom eyes from Tiphereth. The transaction went flawlessly and her communication was great throughout. The eyes were extremely well packaged and arrived in perfect condition. I couldn't be happier! Thanks!!
    17. I bought a Supia Roda head from Tiphereth and everything was nice :D ! Fast and friendly communication, she sent the head quickly. Thanks again ^-^ !!!
    18. I bought a pair of Soom eyes from Tiphereth. She shipped them almost immediately after I paid, and they were packaged very well.
      Thanks, Tiphereth! ^_^
    19. I bought a dress and shoes from Tiphereth, and she shipped quickly, was excellent in communication.
      the items arrived well-packaged and in perfect condition.
      Definitely recommend, looking forward to future transactions :)
    20. I bought some SD clothes from Tiphereth and I could not have asked for a smoother transaction, communication was excellent and the items arrived fast and safely. Would definitely purchase from her again, thank you!