1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for tiyama

Aug 14, 2012

1. I used Tiyama's Taobao shopping service to purchase a few things I was interested in

I think the most important thing in shopping services is communication, and Tiyama was perfect in that. Replies were super fast and she was always very kind and friendly in her communication. She's an honest person and let me know about a few things I wasn't sure about.

Her fee's are very reasonable for the quality of service you get. I wouldn't for a second hesitate to use her service again and highly recommend her as a middleman!

Packaging is perfect, very secure and she let me know of the tracking number as soon as it was out. It arrived much faster than I expected :)

Thank you so much and I will definitely shop with you again!

2. I bought a waistcoat from Tiyama. Their communication was very prompt, they shipped the item out quickly and it was clean, well packaged and exactly as described. Thank you very much!

3. I bought two beautifull feather wigs from tiyama! Messaging was really quick and nice , and i got my questions well answered! Shipping was really fast (!) and items were very welll packaked.

Thankyou very much! I recommend this seller and would definetly buy again ^u^

4. I bought a one piece dress set from tiyama. Smooth transaction, great communication, very prompt shipping and the dress arrived in perfect condition. All round great seller,
      Thank you,
      Flynn.

5. Again, I bought from tiyama amazing outfit.
      Communication was great! Really fas shipping.
      The outfit is as descibed.

Thank You so much! i will definetly buy something from you again!

6. Just received goods via tiyama's Taobao shopping service. There was a slight delay due to technical reasons when communicating via email, but via DOA, communication is quick. Very kind and kept me informed of all the details of my order. My order arrived very quickly and was well packaged. Will not hesistate to do business with tiyama again! Thanks!

7. I bought a Luts wig from Tiyama. Communication was great and it was an overall pleasant transaction. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from them again.
      Thanks again!

8. I've bought a pair of the most beautiful dolly booties from Tiyama. The item was just as described, arrived here in perfect condition, Tiyama was superquick and lovely in her responses and the transaction was most pleasant - I can only recommend her ever so highly to everyone in the forum.
      Thank you so very much and Merry Christmas :starcookie:gingerbreadman:starcookie

9. I ve bought a lovely SD outfit for Tiyama,it came in mint condition and my doll just loved it! Highly recommended Seller!!!

10. Very late in doing this.
      I bought a Tata brand shirt from Tiyama. Everything went well, pricing,shipping, and communications. Tiyama is a reliable seller.

11. I bought some eyes from Tiyama. It was a wonderful transaction in every way. The eyes were in excellent condition and make my girl come to life. She packed them well and shipped very promptly. I hope to buy from Tiyama again soon <3

12. I used Tiyama's Taobao shopping service to buy an outfit. Everything went perfectly and I will definitely use Tiyama's service when I want to buy something again.

13. I bought a Volks wig from tiyama. It arrived safely and in good condition. She was great with communication, which was really helpful since I didn't get the right tracking number the first time. She figured out what happened and helped me track the package the rest of the way to me! I would buy from her again.

14. I bought a bjd sofa from tiyama and it was a very pleasant transaction. Prompt and kind communication with detailed informations and the sofa arrived in a speedy time here in germany- well packed. I would buy from her anytime again. Thank you!

15. I contacted tiyama to get some clothes from taobao and everything was wonderful since the very beginning. She replied to every message fast and very friendly and ship my things in an split of an eye and very well protected to me after she received them ^^ . I'm more than pleased with this transaction and I have no doubt at all that I will deal with her again in future if she allows me to do so.

Thank you so much for everything, you are great !!

16. I bought a beauiful Tous Les Garcons outfit from Tiyama and the transaction went very smoothly. Thanks!

17. Used Tiyama's service for Taobao to order some Paper Sakura bunnies. Communication was great, and any time I need a certain type of update, I was updated. I am glad to use their service and would use their aide if I needed to order anything else from Taobao in the future. :)

18. Tiyama helped me with taobao auction. She's a really nice and dependable person, everything went smoothly and without a single doubt. Clothes were packed very carefully and arrived really fast. I hope to have a chance for another transaction. Thank you!

19. Tiyama is an absolute delight to work with.

I had commissioned her to purchase me a few things from Taobao and every transaction Ive had has been super nice.

I purchased Paper Sakura bunnies, a few glasses and a wig from her.

Everything has been immaculately wrapped and shipped to me. Great service and always so friendly!

I always recommend her and will commission her for Taobao purchases.

Thank you so much Tiyama <3

20. I bought a Dollheart Fer from tiyama and the transaction was smooth! I received all pieces in good condition just as described. Thank you!