1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for tiyama

Aug 14, 2012

1. I purchased a pair of boots from tiyama. Very fast and curious. Super fast shipping. Pleasure to do business with. I look forward to doing business with her again. I highly recommend tiyama for your BJD needs.

2. I used tiyama's Taobao service to buy three heads from Granado, they contacted me through a WTB thread and offered to do the order for me, even agreeing when I asked to buy two more heads then what they'd offered to place an order for - I decided to trust them based on their positive feedback which is all very well deserved!
      They kept me as up to date as they could, put up with my nervous messaging for any updates and have been very friendly! They were very fast to ship out the heads once they arrived with them and even took photos of the individual boxes to show me that they were in their possession, but didn't remove from the box as not to man handle the items I had purchased :)
      I would definitely recommend and hope that in the future I can use their services again! :3

3. I bought a book from Tiyama. I couldn't be happier. Not only was she courteous and shipped fast but the book was in excellent condition upon arrival. I would happily buy from Tiyama again in the future.

4. I used Tiyama's Taobao shopping service to buy BJD head GRANADO Mads. Everything went well, pricing,shipping, and communications. I hope to have a chance for another transaction. Thank you!

5. A+ as a seller. Great communication, arrived quickly, good item. :)

6. I bought a SD wig from Tiyama.
      Communication was great. Shipping with tracking number was very fast.
      Item is as descibed. Thank you very much! :)

7. I bought 4 wigs from tiyama. The communication was very pleasant and the shipping was super fast. I would recommend this seller to everyone. :)

8. I bought a wig from Tiyama, she was awesome to deal with, friendly prompt replies, superior packaging, and fast ship! Thank you very much <3

9. I once again used tiyama's Taobao shopping service for BJD clothes. As per our previous transactions, everything went smoothly from communication, to ordering, and to the shipment of the order. Another excellent transaction! I highly recommend the service. Thanks very much ^_^

10. I used tiyama's Taobao service for three pairs of eyes. Communication was excellent, plus they placed the order quickly after my payment. Tiyama let me know when the eyes arrived, and also when they were shipped to me. Packaging was great, and overall we had a wonderful transaction. Highly recommend, and thank you so much!

11. I purchased 3 unique outfits from tiyama from her marketplace thread. The condition of the outfits were pretty much new; very good condition; no loose threads or missing sequins or stretched out fabric. My items arrived securely packaged and she threw in some nice jewelry and extra shirts to go with the outfits :aheartbea I would happily do business again with this seller :)

12. Tiyama sold me a lovely feather wig, it shipped and arrived super fast and was exactly as described! well packaged and she was very polite in communications and answered all of my questions! i would love to do business with tiyama again any day!

13. I purchased a pair of Volks SD13 hands from Tiyama. They arrived as described, safely packaged, with tracking information provided promptly upon payment. Communication was great and this was a pleasant transaction, would recommend Tiyama as a seller :)

14. Tiyama acted as a Taobao proxy for me. I wanted a Sakura and Paper Chirp bird, and Tiyama ordered it for me.

She translated the page for me, gave me all the important info, and had a very fair fee. She shipped to me extremely quickly after she had received it.

The Lunar New Year slowed things down significantly, but that was not Tiyama's fault.

If I need a shopping service again, it will definitely be Tiyama! :)

Thank you so much! <3

15. Tiyama recently helped me to acquire a Granado Enoch head. She contacted me through my wtb tread, and was friendly and quick to respond during the process. It arrived safe and sound and I couldn't be happier! I would definitely make a purchase like this through Tiyama again :) Highly recommend!

16. I bought a blue dress outfit from tiyama. She was very friendly and shipped promptly. Thanks for a great transaction! :)

17. I bought from tiyama a pair of urethane eyes. Everything went smooth, pleasant conversation, quick responses, fast shipping, the eyes were packed very well. I highly recommand her as a buyer!
      Thank You so much!

18. I bought a lovely pair of glass eyes from Tiyama and it was a smooth and easy transaction! The eyes just arrived safely and are every bit as beautiful as in their sale picture. Thanks very much!

19. I also used Tiyama as a shopping proxy for Taobao, and as others have said she translated the mess google could not and helped me choose the right things. The fee was fair and she had great communication with me. Got my headstands in great condition, and she even included a post card which I thought was sweet :)

20. I used tiyama's Taobao proxy service for a second time. :)

Everything was just as great as the first time I ordered with her! :) She let me know all the important info I needed from the page, her fee was very fair, and she shipped the item out very quickly after she had it in hand.

I would definitely recommend tiyama to anyone who needs a Taobao proxy!

Thank you so much tiyama! :dance