1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for tmsanders

Jul 3, 2007

1. I've had some terrific transactions here on DOA already but should start somewhere with feedback. Please feel free to leave your feedback here. :) I have a lot of feedback on ebay as well under raggedyquilter.

2. Great buyer! Super fast payment and great communication ;)

3. just bought a BF Jerome doll from tmsanders. very nice person to deal with and the transaction went great. got my Jerome today and he is adorable :)

4. I sold a F2BM shirt to tmsanders. The transaction was excellent: she paid quickly, kept in good contact, and I would definitely be willing to enter into future transactions with her. :)

5. Just received a wig i bought from tmsanders.....excellent transaction :)

6. Item shipped faster than expected and kept up great communication through out the whole transaction. Seller recommended!! :)

7. i have just received a very adorable Petite Uriel doll from tmsanders - he arrived quickly and is perfect in every way! thanks very much, a great and friendly seller!

8. tmsanders and I have just finished our trade, I just received my gorgeous Souldoll Snyder from her today, and I couldn't be happier :)

She even sent her with extras, so sweet and thoughtful !!
      This was a very pleasant trade, from beginning to end, great communication, lovely doll and a very sweet person to talk to.
      I don't hesitate recommending tmsanders to anyone :D

9. Bought a couple of wigs from tmsanders-- friendly communication, speedy shipment, items just as described. Couldn't have been better! Thank you very much!:)

10. I bought a little ANI doll from tmsanders. Very Pleased, Great Communication, Super Fast shipping, Really a Pleasure. Thank You Lynn

11. Seller highly recommended! I bought 4 wigs and all were wonderful, even better than described! Packaged beautifully and shipped quickly! How much more can you ask?

Thanks again!

12. great seller!
      really really fast!!! amazingly fast!! XDDD i bought a tiny doll from her in an hour.. and she send it to me at the moment!! ^0^!!

thank you so much!!! ^^

13. A wonderful seller, my new doll arrived super quickly and in excellent condition. Seller has been really friendly and answered all my questions. Would definately buy from again =)

14. I had such a positive experience that I had to go back and buy another doll she had! Actually it was for a friend in the area, but I handled the transaction. Everything went smoothly and the new little girl arrived safely and quickly. Thanks again!

15. I had a great transaction with Tammy, I bought a wonderful Chaise for my big girls and it sent out on Sat, arrived on Monday...very well packaged..thanks so much!!

16. I bought a doll, wigs, shoes and some clothes from tmsanders. She was delightful to deal with, and very generous with her prices and extras. The doll was beautiful, shipped promptly and well packaged. tmsanders is a great seller. Thanks so much Tammy.x

17. I recently purchased 2 wigs from tmsanders.
      They arrived promptly and were securely packaged.
      Items were in 'brand new' condition. I highly recommend this seller!
      Thank you, tmsanders !

18. I've bought recently a beautiful wig . Great communication and speed shipping!
      highly recommended:)

19. TMsanders bought a Serendipity Noel head from me. Communication was great and item was paid quickly! Awesome transaction overall! Thanks again!

20. Great seller, arrived quickly and the wigs are gorgeous, im really pleased
      Thankyou very much!
      :)