1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Toety

Feb 28, 2007

1. Toety was a wonderful seller. She was wonderful to deal with and talk to. Her choice of shipper was wonderful and fast. The doll was as described. She was quick with emails and PMs.

Just wonderful. I would buy from her again.

2. Just got a lovely pair of HG eyes from Toety.. wonderful experience quick to reply and post tracking for them

: ) I can highly recomend

3. Toety is a wonderful seller.. Quick ship and carefully packaged items.. It has been a pleasure doing business with her

4. Toety was easy to work with and the set she sold me was just as described. ^_^

5. Bought a lovely Ajumapama set from Toety. Shipping was fast and communication was great. A perfect transaction. :)

6. I received a wonderful msd carrier from Toety; it was stated it had a few blue stains, but they are so unnoticeable, another seller may not have even mentioned it. Toety is a seller who will let you know all the details and make you very happy!:fangirl:

thank you, Toety~