1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for tofu

Feb 25, 2009

1. I had a great transaction with tofu! She purchased a brush from me. Her pm's were always friendly and polite. She paid quickly and let me know when her package arrived. I would absolutely recommend her. :thumbup

2. I had commissioned tofu to fix my little puki flora faceplate that had been broken. She did a wonderful job! She was in constant communication, very kind, sweet, and extremely informative. She even answered all of my questions quickly and politely.

I loved doing business with her, and she would be the first person I'd go to if I needed another mod done! : )

3. tofu bought a Puki Pong Pong from me. I was happy to have such a great buyer! She was very polite and quick to reply to pm's. She also sent payment in record time! I would definitely sell to her again. Thanks for giving my Pong Pong a new home! <3

4. tofu did a eye opening commission for me and it turn out really well
      she update pics all the time to show me whats going on and send it back properly wrapped and padded with news paper

pics of the commission(tofu's pic) mod vamp woosoo sleeping head

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. I recently purchased an U-noa 1.5 body from tofu on (about) a 4 week layaway and she was extremely accommodating and understanding of what I needed. The U-noa was supposed to be sold as a whole, but I explained to tofu my situation and she agreed to a price and split her just for me ^^ She also agreed to spray her with MSC on top of her free offer of blushing removal. I couldn't be happier with her patience and excellent communication! My doll arrived quicker than I thought (just 3 days!), tightly packaged and safe with no signs of damage along with two sweet gifts <3 tofu was an absolute pleasure to deal with!

I would definitely do business with tofu again, our transaction was flawless!
      Thank you again for everything, tofu! <3

6. I was in a group order for a SOOM Heliot. It took a long time on SOOM's part, but Tofu was amazing with communication and was very kind! Would love to do business with again!

7. Tofu was amazing to work with! I was in a split for some Heliot Hooves. She kept me updated on the payments and shipping and they arrived right away! =)
      I'd definitely would do business again!

~Juno

8. i participated in tofu's heliot split by purchasing a pair of silicone eyes. when the eyes were shipped to me there was a little mishap but with tofu's help the eyes finally arrived. tofu is the most positive level-headed seller i have met here on doa and i would proudly recommend her to everyone i know. A++++ :D

9. I sold some Sadol outfits to tofu.
      Tofu is really friendly to me and paid in fast speed.
      Highly recommend!

10. I bought an unoa faceplate from tofu recently. It arrived today (in two days! :o) perfectly packaged. So glad I bought her. She has a beautiful faceup.
      Tofu was awesome to deal with. She is a lovely and sweet person and was very helpful in answering all my questions (as I am an unoa newbie). Thanks so much for everything, tofu! :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea :)

11. I purchased Soom God Master hands from tofu. The hands are very delicate. They were shipped very promptly, packaged extremely well, and it was an utterly delightful transaction. I couldn't be more pleased and I loved dealing with tofu. :) Thank you dear tofu for such a pleasant experience !

12. I participated in a split tofu organized for Iplehouse Tedros. She kept us updated throughout and communication was excellent. She packaged the head and tail very well, sent them out promptly, and provided me with a tracking number. It was a great transaction all around. Thanks so much! :)

13. I just received my parts from the split for Iplehouse Tedros: Tofu has been perfect, excellent communication and updates about the split and she packed my Tedros hands and feet with great care. Thank you very very much ^__^

14. tofu bought a unoa sleeping marion faceplate from me. They were an excellent buyer. They communicated quickly and politely, paid promptly, and let me know the moment the item arrived. Thankyou tofu! ^-^