Feedback for TollTheBell

Oct 9, 2017

1. Feedback for me should go here! :) Thanks so much!

2. TollTheBell bought a doll parts from me and everything went fast and smooth. Great communication and quick payment! It was a pleasure to deal with. Thank you ^_^

3. Bought a Grey Pollen from TollTheBell Great transaction, Super Nice and shipping was fast. Would love to buy or sell again ^__^

4. Thank you TollTheBell!
      I bought his Kinoko Juice Kiki full doll (Munyo version) normal skin made in 2018, from Dolk, brand new in box, with certificate. The faceup and body blush are by Kinoko Juice. She has blue/teal eyes, blonde wig and both hand options!

We kept in contact, and I had questions answered in a timely manner. He worked with me for a short term layaway payment plan.

I highly recommend!
      Thank you again!

5. I purchased an Akhmel Xiro from TollTheBell and it was a wonderful transaction!

Communication was always timely, pleasant, and professional. All aspects of the transaction were clearly communicated. The doll was shipped out quickly; it was safely packaged and arrived in the condition described. I would not hesitate to do business with him again!

Thank you so much!

6. I bought an Akhmel Nathan from TollTheBell, and the transaction went perfectly! Nathan arrived sooner than expected, with all of the delicate resin pieces intact.

I would definitely buy from him again!

7. I bought a Compassion Doll Flynn from TollTheBell and the transaction could not have been smoother. Flynn was shipped out quickly and arrived super well packed - it took me several minutes to extricate him from his packing! I'd definitely buy from TTB again. :)