1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for tomo

Apr 26, 2007

1. Hi! If we've ever done business, please leave me some feedback!

2. Tomo is a wonderful buyer who is honest and very trustworthy to work with. It was a pleasure to sell her my former Laidoll Lily because I'm sure my Lily will be well loved with her. Communication was excellent and I highly recommend her as a great person to do business with. :)

3. Tomo was very friendly and polite in all of her communications with me when she bought a wig and some clothes from me. Would very happily do business with her again.

4. Extremely fast payment. ^_^ Easy to deal with!

5. I purchased doll clothing from tomo and the transaction was quick and smooth. ^^

6. It's been a 100% pleasure communicating as well as doing business with Tomo. She purchased a Volks head from me and it was a total positive experience in every way.
      I think Tomo is an asset to the forum would never hesitate to do any type of transaction with her....

7. I bought tomo's Laidoll Lily. She was exactly as described and is a very beautiful doll ^_^ Everything about the transaction was wonderful, and tomo even dropped her off in person. Thanks for coming out of your way to drop her off, tomo!

8. I bought Tomo's school A head...she is a very friendly seller and she was such a big help...
      it was a pleasure to deal with her .... :)

maaaaany thanks :dance

9. I bought a beautiful iridescent blond wig from Tomo. Wonderful seller; would recommend. ;)

She held the wig for two weeks, sent me a copy of the shipping receipt, and even PM'd me to check that it had arrived safely.
      It came a bit damaged from heat, but what can you expect when you live in South Texas?

Still very very happy with it, and pleased with her excellent communication. :)