1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tonboko

Dec 31, 2006

1. I participated in a split that Tonboko organized - everything went smoothly and she had excellent communication. She also shipped my item out quickly. Thanks for a great transaction!

2. Positive! I also joined the Soom split. Everything was well organized and communication prompt. My split item was shipped quickly and well packed. It was a nice, quiet, uneventful split: perfect! Thank you!!

3. Tonoboko organised a Split from Soom Skoll.
      I got the horns.
      She alway reply in a timly manner to questions and shipped my items fast.
      The parcel was also well packed.
      Thanks!

4. I was in a split that Tonboko hosted, everything went great. She was patient with me when I missed her pm about the split shipping. Life happened and things got in the way of my logging in to DOA. I would heartily recommend her to anyone wanting to do a split with her. Thanks!!

5. I participated in Tonboko's Soom split as well, taking the eyes. It was a very smooth process. She let me know when her package had arrived, and I got my item right away. Although, for the sake of disclosure, we live in the same area, so she let me come over to pick them up. ;) :whee: But I can always be sure her splits will be well-organized and run, so I recommend her highly.

Thanks! :aheartbea

6. The most positive feedback for Tonboko!

She bought some kitty parts from me and we discovered the parts unfortunately were in the wrong size. Even with the mistake, she was very comprehensive with the question and I refunded a partial amount for her as we combined by PM.
      She's very patient and kind. Thank ou for the understanding a sorry again ;-; !

7. Tonboko purchased my dollheart Fer. She paid promptly and was pleasant to communicate with! I would gladly sell to her again! Enjoy and thank you! :)

8. Participated in my Mako GO. Prompt payment and friendly communication. Would definitely work with again

9. Tonboko commissioned a faceup from me for a grey skin Dikadoll girl, and it went off wonderfully thanks in large part to her prompt, clear and friendly communication! There were a few challenges including a casting blemish that needed hiding, but she was open to ideas and strategies, able to roll with changes and suggestions, very helpful and forthright with information, and in the end she really helped me to come up with the best result for her! I really appreciate that; she was great to work with. Thanks so much Tonboko!

10. Tonboko purchased a dress from me. She was very friendly and paid when she said she would. I would be more than happy to do business again with her in the future!

11. I had a wonderful transaction with Tonboko. She bought MSD body from me, the communication and payment was prompt. She was very kind while communicating with me, and I would love to meet her again for more transactions!
      Thank you very much! Highly recommended buyer!

12. I bought a travel blanket from Tonboko and had a perfect transaction! She responded promptly to my messages and sent the package the next business day. It arrived quickly and in great condition. I can't wait to use it!

Thanks so much!

13. I purchased her Delf Lishe head and the whole transaction ran smoothly. Thank you for a great purchase

14. Bought a pair of eyes! Nicely packed, beautiful eyes as described and super speedy shipping.

Thank you!

15. Tonboko and I just wrapped up another faceup commission, in which she was a lovely buyer! Very clear about what she wanted, sweet to talk to and prompt with payment, and then let me know when the head had returned, which is always great ^^ Thank you so so much!

16. Sold a Soom Glot outfit to Tonboko. Very friendly, prompt payment and was a pleasure to deal with. A++++ Thanks!

17. Tonboko just bought a pair of eyes from me -- it was a perfect, fast, super-friendly transaction, and it would be a pleasure to do business with Tonboko anytime! Thanks SO much-- :love:

18. Tonboko purchased Dollheart outfit from me, A wonderfully pleasant transaction, highly recommend to everyone!

Thank you so much!

19. I joined a split for Fairyland's Littlefee Hwayu run by Tonboko, and it was a perfect transaction! I would highly recommend! Thank you!!

20. Tonboko participated in a Group Order I hosted for Crobidoll. Great communication and fast payment. Highly recommend. Would gladly work with them again :)