1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ToniSavesTheDay!

Jan 8, 2007

1. I'm starting to build my feedback here at DOA, so if you've had a transaction with me, please post your feedback here.

Thanks! :)

Here's my short list:

Bought From:

Sold To:
    2. I sold Toni a Sleeping Chiwoo head. The transaction went ultra smoothly, she's excellent to do business with!
    3. Sold a doll head to Toni, she's absolutely wonderful to deal with. Very upfront on when she will pay and is a real doll in general. :aheartbea
    4. A lovely buyer, great communication and fast transaction^^ Thanks a lot!
    5. Bought a DiM Persia Head from Toni ^^
      Very helpful and friendly seller and shipped rightaway! Very reliable and answered all questions very quickly! Perfect transaction <3
    6. :aheartbea Toni is just a real "doll"! I just bought two pairs of eyes from her and the transaction couldn't have gone more smoothly. She kept me informed every step of the way and was very fast to ship. I love the eyes...they are absolutely perfect for my Bambicrony.:) Two enthusiastic thumbs up for this friendly and conscientious seller!:D
    7. Bought a pair of eyes from Toni, they were well packed and shipped quickly.
    8. Bought some Latidoll Glasses from Toni, she was wonderful and patient! Thank you!
    9. Bought two pairs of eyes from Toni. They shipped quickly, were well packed, and were in described condition. Thanks!