1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Toolbox

Jun 28, 2009

1. Please add your feedback for transactions with me here!:thumbup

2. Sold Toolbox a BBB Ariel doll. Was a great buyer! Fast, friendly, wondeful communication! Was an absolute pleasure to do business with! :)

3. Made an outfit for Toolbox's BJD. Payment was fast and communication was great. Was wonderful to work with and I look forward to hearing from Toolbox again. :fangirl:

4. POSITIVE: Toolbox bought DDSaber from me. Fast payment, super communication, and overall a wonder to do business with. I'm so relieved and happy that you like her that much. I highly recommend Toolbox and would love to do business again with him!

5. Toolbox commissioned a Kimono form me! and was very understanding, quick payment, and patient! He was also very direct on what he wanted, and organized! I even got pics XD Thanks! It was a pleasure working with him!:3

6. Bought a doll from Toolbox. Great communication and truly exceptional packing. Thank you very much!