1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for toothru

Oct 25, 2008

1. If you've bought something from me, please leave feedback here.

Thanks!

2. I commissioned some jewelry from toothru. She works quickly and her work is lovely! Great communication and I would be happy to buy from her again!

3. commissioned 2 pieces from toothru, she is amazing, fast and well worth every penny <333 she ships very well packed and fast as well I must say her jewelry is very well made.

4. I commissioned a sweater from toothru. I originally just asked about purchasing a different one--but she was willing to make a sweater specifically for me in a color I requested. (She even changed the buttons on request!)

Amazingly fast shipping and worth every penny. Highly recommended. The sweater is just beautiful and better than the pictures.

Thank you so much! :aheartbea

5. I commissioned Toothru and she was amazing! Really fast to reply and work with and she shipped really fast. I was totally surprised to see the package here today.
      And her work is really really nice as well. I may be ordering again sometime :fangirl:
      Thank you again!:aheartbea

6. I purchased an uber awesome dress for my MNF girl from toothru. The dress was shipped SUPER fast and the quality is absolutely awesome!! Would so do business with again!!

7. I bought an adorable dress and legwarmer set from Toothru.
      Everything was so wellmade, and my girls love it!
      Thank you very much!:aheartbea

8. Purchased floating DZ head- Item was packaged well and in perfect condition- Great Seller~~:fangirl:

9. I just received my pink sweater set for MSD from Toothru and I'm very happy with it :) She made me a belt to match and everything arrived individually packaged and safe and sound: a nice person to talk to and very reasonable. Definitely recommended!

I'll add photos soon!

10. I have bought about 7 pieces of clothing from Toothru at local doll meets. I love every piece of clothing and the prices. Everything is very well made. I can' wait until I can buy some more.

11. I bought some clothing made by Toothru and they're perfect! Really great price, great communication and fast shipping. Thanks! ^^

12. I bought some clothes for my msd from toothru, it was shipped right away and it arrived super fast.
      it looks lovely on my girl!

13. Bought a SD sweater from toothru. Arrived quickly and it's super cute. Thanks again! :thumbup

14. I really love toothru's clothes. I have bought a few things from her sales thread here, and I've also gotten an outfit from her on ebay. The quality is amazing for the price. I look forward to buying more clothes for my girls from toothru! Thank you! :D:aheartbea

15. i bought two yosd sized hoodies from toothru and they're AMAZING!!! i can't be more happier they're so cute and very very well made thank you i will be doin business with her again

16. I bought three Slim-MSD sized shirts/tunics from toothru! The items are amazing and fit my Narae and RS Lan really well! Toothru shipped them out really fast and well-packaged, even sent one of the tunics without added shipping! Thank you so much! Highly recommended! :chocoheart

17. I bought a slim-MSD shirt made by toothru, and am really impressed by the quality. The fabric is perfect, thin enough to make natural looking folds but still opaque, and the sewing is flawless. She also shipped it out quickly and well packaged. I'd definitely buy from toothru again :D

18. Again, I bought more clothes from toothru. The patterns are so cute and the fit is amazing. You'd expect to pay way more for clothes as well constructed as these.

Thank you again! :aheartbea

19. I bought a handful of clothes from toothru and they're adorable! The fit awesomely and the prices are so reasonable. The transaction was quick and painless as well. I'll definitely buy again! :3

20. I Bought a Black MNF shirt from Toothru. She was wonderful to work with and I got my item extremely fast and well packaged! Thanks again!