1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for topazrain

Jan 11, 2009

1. topazrain participated in my Iplehouse group order and helped make everything go smoothly and quickly. Payment was prompt and communication was friendly. I would certainly do more transactions with her in the future! Thanks so much!

2. topazrain bought my damaged narae from me~

She was an amazing buyer, who paid very quickly, and was wonderful to communicate to and talk with :3

I would definitely recommend her for any future purchases, and would gladly work with her again :3

3. I got some Narae legs from topazrain, she shipped really fast, the legs are great and she was wonderful to deal with

4. Topazrain sold me her narae. We had some issues with the wrong paypal address and some delayed shipping, but she kept me updated through the whole process and the doll arrived exactly as described and perfectly packaged. I really enjoyed being able to work with her and would do it again =] Thanks!

5. Sold some Unoa Elf ear parts to topazrain~ Such a pleasure to work with! Everything went super smoothly. She even let me know when hey had arrived to her ^ ^ I would definitely do business with again! ~ <3

6. topazrain bought a couple of outfits from me on a short layaway. Both payments were punctual and she was very nice to deal with. Thanks for a wonderful transaction! :)

7. Topazrain bought an SD10 Sara from me. It was a great transaction. Payments were made quickly and we had great communication. Thank you!!!!

8. I bought an adorable top for my Unoa from Topazrain! SUPER QUICK SHIPPING! Thanks so much!!!:D

9. I bought from topazrain MSD Luts dark brown shoes/ A white with hearts msd skirt! ^-^ She was VERY friendly and Shipped Super duper fast! <33 not only that but the things were packaged really really nice ^-^ and the price was GREAT! i would buy from her again if i get the chance. I give her :goldstar:goldstar :goldstar :goldstar she was Awesome!

10. I bought a pair of Minifee shoes from topazrain. She shipped my item very quickly and was very pleasant to deal with. I would definitely buy from her in the future.

Many thanks! :)

11. I bought a skirt and tights from topazrain. Communication was good, everything went well. There was a minor mix up (she sent a shirt instead of the skirt the first time) but she remedied it- letting me keep the shirt and sending the skirt without charging me anything else. ^_^ Everything was shipped quickly, and the transaction was excellent overall.

Thanks for everything! &#9829;

12. Bought a few pieces of clothing from topazrain. She was extremely friendly and patient in communicating with me[I had alot of questions+requests] I really enjoyed dealing with her and would do so again the future. Definitely a recommended seller! Thanks once again!

13. I bought some clothes for my unoa girl from topazrain and they arrived quickly and in perfect condition ^_^

I would definately buy from her again :D x

14. I purchased an MSD skirt and headband from topazrain. Communication was prompt and friendly, and she was more than happy to oblige with additional photos of the items when I asked. Shipping was fast and dependable.
      I would definitely recommend doing business. :) Thanks again topaz!

15. I purchased two pairs of MNF boots from topazrain and it was an excellent all around transaction.

Thanks so much.

16. topazrain bought my School A head. Paid fast, stay in communication until the head arrived safely. ^^ Thank you so much for a perfect transaction! ^^

17. Participated in one of my GO's and was a great GO member <3

18. I sold a SD13 boy body to Topazrain. She has always paid on time for the Layaway and really good to deal with. It was a pleasant trade, thank you!

19. I sold a YoTenshi Mamu to topazrain via layaway. She was awesome~ Great communication, was nice, and paid her off early! I would recommend her as a buyer any day~~~

20. Sold an SD13 boy shirt to topazrain. Excellent transaction all around, quick payment, prompt notification upon safe arrival. Would deal with again, would recommend. Many thanks!!