1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for topueng7

Mar 18, 2009

1. I bought a SD10 girl body from topueng7 recently. She was prompt with replying to my PMs and sent me a message for when it shipped. She followed my preferred shipping instructions perfectly and packaged the body well, and wrapped it in a sweet little bow! The body arrived safely and in great condition, including perfect stringing tension.

I would definitely buy from topueng7 again, thanks! :chocoberry

2. I bought Volks 10th Anniversary Kira from topueng7 and she's very lovely person~
      Fast, friendly and clear communication with fast shipping and many helps! :D

Definitely buy from topueng7 again~!
      Thank you so much! :D

3. She gave me her Volks Elena head as a partial trade for my SD Kira and it was a wonderful transaction! Communication was wonderful, the head was shipped well and is beautiful, and payments were always prompt and correct. A wonderful person to do business with! Thanks!!

4. I purchased an SD13 body from topueng7. Fantastic item, exactly as described in her offer. Great communication throughout, a simply perfect transaction. I'd be happy to be able to do business with her again.

5. Topueng7 Sold me a Lati White Special Ver. Cherny SP. Shipped on the 17th, and she arrived safe and sound on the 19th

She was a pleasure to deal with, I would definitely buy from her again!

Thanks! <33

6. topueng7 bought a Yo-SD Kun from me on layaway. She paid promptly, PM'd me when she sent payments, and let me know when the doll arrived safe and sound. I would most definitely do business with topueng7 again!

7. I purchased a yo-sd size outfit from topueng7, and it was a great transaction---she had wonderful communication and shipped the item promptly. The outfit is really adorable, and I highly recommend this seller! Thanks much! :D

8. Seller: topueng7
      Buyer: evichan

I bought a YO-SD Kun. She is very nice and lovely person. The package was sent very fast and it was pefect, the doll too.

I'm very happy and I'll do business with topueng7 again!!!!:)

9. topueng7 purchased a YoSD Yuh from me on layaway, and she was a great buyer and lovely to deal with! Always prompt with communication and payments were on time (and also early!). Thank you for a great transaction! :clover

10. I purchased a Lati Blue Rei Christopher from topueng7. Communication and shipping was very fast, and she was polite and easy to deal with. I would recommend her to anyone. :)

11. I bought a Supia dreaming Roda head from topueng7 and she was very nice and quick to respond and I got my head right away, thank you.

12. topueng7 purchased a volks pearl head from me and was very pleasant to deal with ^^ a great transaction!

13. Topueng7 bought an SD16 body from me. The transaction was delightful - she paid fast and let me know when the parcel arrived.

She is wonderful to deal with!

Thanks

Alicex

14. topueng7 purchased a pearl head from me with a short layaway. She paid as she promised and kindly let me know when she received the head. It's pleasant transaction with her. Thank you very much ^ ^

15. I bought a Lati Blue Rei Christopher head from topueng7. He arrived in exactly the condition described and pictured (photo).

Topueng7 was very pleasant, responded to PMs quickly, agreed to keep the head on hold for a couple of days (though it turned out to be only a couple of hours), and sent the head off the next day! The item was tracked and arrived (from US to UK) only 5 days later!!

Topueng7 also took care of the PayPal fees (so no silly +4%).

I've got nothing but good things to say about topueng7! :D

~*Mystaia

16. i adopted a lati belle from topueng7 and the transaction was great - she accepted my offer, mailed my package quickly, and i received the doll in great condition. communication was great as well. i'm very happy with my transaction.

17. I bought a head from topueng7.
      Wonderful communication and fast shipping. Would buy from again. Thanks!!

18. I bought a volks School head B from topueng7! She shipped VERY FAST and was packaged well arriving safely! Thanks again!! <33

19. ~Positive~
      I purchased a Ryoya Set from topueng7. She is super nice and allowed me to do layaway on the set. Everything came exactly as described and in perfect condition.
      Thank you so very very much topueng7 for allowing me to buy the set! ^__^

20. topueng7 bought a Yo-SD doll from me on layaway. Communication went smoothly and Payments were always very prompt! She was a great buyer and a pleasant person to deal with! Thank you!~