1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for topueng7

Mar 18, 2009

1. I bought some Volks outfits from topueng7. She is real sweetheart to do business with :D

Thank you!

2. Topueng7 bought Sasara's outfit from me. She was a great buyer, paid fast, and everything went smooth ! Thanks Topueng ^_^

3. Topueng7 sold me a Volks MSD F-20. She shipped the doll immediately and everything was as described in the sales thread. Thank you!

4. I bought an unoa Lusis faceplate from topueng7. She was very friendly and shipped quickly. Thank you so much! ^^

5. I bought a lati yellow ws sleeping coco from topueng7 and she is perfect. Topueng7 was the sweetest person, shipped super fast and kept me informed every step of the way. Thanks so so very much!! :)

6. I just purchased a Volks YoSD Sara from topueng7 - and the whole transaction was a simple joy! Fabulous doll, great communcation, qick reliable shipping. I would recommend topueng7 any time!

7. Sutanya purchased a Volks limited from me. I offered the sale with a lay-a-way it was the fastest ever, only several days before she paid in full, when I was expecting 2 months. This has been a delight to enter into a transaction with Sutanya. Her communication and contact was not simply for information, but delightful and friendly PMs. I am also happy that she has adopted this doll into her family. Thank you so much Sutanya, it was so nice to have an easy transaction here. Highly recommended, of course. - Barb in MA

8. i bought an sd10 body from topueng7,she is a brilliant seller,it was posted super fast,arrived perfectly wrapped and in great condition,i couldnt be happier,thank you :dance

9. I have fabulous transaction with Topueng7. She bought a head from me and asked me to do very short layaway. She paid promptly, faster than I expected. Good in communication.
      Thank you so much for an easy and flawless transaction with such an awesome person like you. Thanks!!!

10. i bought a sweet YoSd from Suntanya and she was so kind and really fast in shipping...and i couldn't hope better
      so thanks a lot!!!

11. Topueng7 purchased a DDDy body from me and it was a smooth transaction. Great communication and fast payment. Recommended buyer. A+++++

12. I've bought UNOA Lusis sleeping faceplate from Sutanya. Perfect seller! Great communication! Smooth transaction! Kind and honest person!
      Thank you very much, Sutanya! :-)

13. I bought a doll from topueng7 and it was a perfect transaction!
      the communication was perfect and she was very friendly.
      The doll was shipped very quickly and is beautiful!
      Thanks!

14. I sold MSD girl body, and she is Fantastic buyer! She sent the payment right away

15. I bought a supia yisol from topueng7 and I am soooo glad! She communicated perfectly and worked with me on a layway. It all went very ell and the doll arrived superbly packaged and in excelelnt condition. Thank you very much =]

16. I traded my MSD F-18 for a Yo Tenshi Yuh with topueng7. Communication was good. Shipping and packaging was good too. Thank you very much for a good transaction.

17. I had a wonderful transaction with Sutanya. She is very sweet, great communication, fast shipping, and awesome packaging. I highly recommend her. Thank you very much.

18. I bought a wig from topueng7 and everything was great, she shipped super fast, communicated the entire way and was wonderful in general. Would definitely buy from again ^^

19. Amazing person and perfect seller. I bought the head from her, she was patient and really lovely !
      Thank you, dear !

20. I bought 2 sd wigs of Topueng7 and she was very quick to reply to messages,posted out the wigs quickly and packaged well.
      Was a pleasure to deal with, I would use again
      Thank you :)