1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for TornChaos!

Nov 29, 2007

1. I didn't see a feedback thread for TornChaos, so I'm starting one for her.

I purchased a pair of black Softly She Walks pleather pants from TornChaos and they not only arrived very quickly, but she also included one of her Chinese knot bracelets with it as a free gift! Great seller, perfect transaction!

Thanks!

2. Sold a doll to TornChaos on layaway. I shipped before she paid in full. However she did pay the rest in a short time as promised. Definitely a reliable buyer. Had no problems at all. Thanks!

3. Bought a set of bracelets from her. She worked hard finding all the colors I requested, and even made one for my tiny! :)
      [​IMG]
      Fast, excellent shipping, and great communication.
      Thanks so much!
      Highly recommend!

4. Tornchaos is a lovely buyer. I sold her a Teenie Gem body.

Very friendly and helpful in PMs, and let me know when the body arrived (with a photo and everything which was sweet.)

She also sent me a pair of eyes very promptly and they arived in perfect condition.

Highly recommended buyer ^^

5. I did a trade with TornChaos for one of her bracelets and it worked out quite well. ^^ I would definitely do business with her again!

6. TornChaos purchased a ken outfit from me. Communication was fantastic and payment was quick. I would love to do business again. Thank you so much! ^_^

7. Sold a shirt to TC! She paid quickly and was a pleasure to deal with! Thanks! :)

8. Kyra hot glue sueded a tiny for me as well as cleaned, re-strung and hot glue sueded my 60 cm Narae. She is a delight to deal with, very friendly, excellent communication and super fast turn-around time. Do not hesitate to commission her! I was lucky enough to get a free slot but plan to commission her in the future.
      :fangirl::D:)

Gail

9. I bought a Kid Delf carrying case from TornChaos and arrived perfectly! It looks just like new! She(or he) even threw in a little extra braclet with it!
      I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her/him again.
      :)

10. Sold a See No Evil shirt to TornChaos and she was fantastic, paid very quickly and let me know the moment the shirt arrived. ^^

11. I sold an IH body to TornChaos and she was lovely in every way. Great communication, and was so patient while I couldn't ship it out. I'd have no seconds thoughts about dealing with her again! Thankyou! <333

12. TornChaos purchased a pair of cheerydoll pants from me. Wonderful transaction! Great communication and quick payment. :) A+ buyer! :aheartbea

13. A great transaction with TornChaos, I bought her a DIM body and she was great about my fears and all, than kyou, I'll certainly recomand her!:aheartbea

14. TornChaos bought a pair of shoes and a wig from me. Great buyer!!! Great communication and fast payment!!
      Thank you!!!

15. I bought a reminisce Lydia head from TornChaos. Communication was wonderful, and she arrived in perfect condition! Thanks for an awesome buying experience!

16. Had a great transaction with TornChaos, I bought her elfdoll body, good communication and it arrived fast..thanks so much

17. TornChaos purchased a tank top and shoes from me. She was very nice to communicate with and he payment was made quickly. Great buyer! I would definitely work with her again! Thanks so much! ^^

18. i sold green sneackers shoes to tornchaos, prompt payment and nice communication ! thank youu

19. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!! :D :D :D

I purchased the loveliest Aiai YoSD size doll from TornChaos! She communicated with me as often as possible - sent an extra gift (Very cute!) and overall was a very good transaction! He fits in very well with his doll family! I am very glad I made this purchase, I would definitely do business with TornChaos again! Thanks for everything! XOXO

~Shuklyah

20. TC purchased a pair of awesome purple raver pants from me, and was perfect in every way for our transaction. TC was also very understanding about shipping as Canada Post is quite behind. Thank you!