1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for TORTUEDESMERS

Sep 13, 2008

1. Sold a Doll to Tortuedesmers and the transaction was wonderful. She was very nice and I would definitely recommend her. :fangirl:

2. TORTUEDESMERS bought a pair of shoes from me, and as usual, it was a perfect transaction - fast payment, friendly communication. Thank you! :>)

3. Yet ANOTHER awesome transaction with tortuedesmers! As usual, a pleasure to deal with, one of the nicest DOA members around ;)

Thanks so much! <3

4. Tortuedesmers has purchased a pair of Dollmore boots from me and has been an absolute dear to deal with! Paid extremely quickly and is indeed a very, very nice person. ^^ Very communicative and excellent overall. Thank you for such a flawless transaction!!

5. She bought a wig from me and it was a perfect transaction. communication A+ too.

6. I sold a MSD outfit to TORTUEDESMERS and it was a very fast, easy and pleasant transaction. I would not mind to deal with him/her again. Thanks so much!

7. Sold a tan DZ fox to TORTUEDESMERS, with very fast payment and wonderful communication-
      Very nice buyer, would love to deal with her again anytime :)
      Highly recommended- Thanks so much!
      -Melissa

8. Tortuedesmers purchased a pair of dollmore boots from me and the transaction was perfect. Quick payment and friendly to boot. Would gladly deal with again. Thank you &#9829;

9. Hello toutuedesmers just purchased a pair of boots from me and I must say the transaction went smoothly she paid promptly, and was very pleasant doing business with her.

10. I bought a doll from Tortuedesmers and she was wonderful to deal with - very friendly communication and she kept me updated with progress every day. She shipped him immediately and did the best packing job I ever saw. I would highly recommend her as a seller.

11. Excellent transaction with Tortuedesmers who purchased some clothing items from me. Communication was great and payment was very quick. An A+ buyer.

12. i have had a perfect transaction, excellent communication, fast payment, wonderful.

13. Tortuedesmer recently bought a DoD H.Kirill doll from me, paying by layaway over a month. Communication as always was fast, and payment was sent in a timely matter :) She is an excellent buyer, I would do business with her any day! There were no problems on my end because of how good communication was, and I'm glad that the doll has found a new home with her. Thanks again for adopting him!! :D

14. I bought a pair of dollmore boots from tortuedesmers, they arrived quickly, were as described and were well packed .

15. Tortuedesmer is a wonderful buyer - I had a great transaction with her - we had nice contact too!
      I baught SD 13 Volks Body from her - it was in excellent condition, very well packed and very fast shipped!
      Very recommended seller - Everytime again!:D

16. i bought a lishe head off Tortuedesmers
      and the head arrived very fast,it was really nicely and safely packed well,i got a free pair of eyes,head was beautiful,would do business again,wonderful seller,and she kept me informed of the tracking all the way as i couldnt understand the french site very well,:) thank you so much

17. Tortuedesmer bought a couple of wigs from me. She was a delight to deal with&#8212;friendly, quick with communication and fast payment. I would definitely do business with her again. Thank you so much!

18. I sold a pair of Dollheart shoes to TORTUEDESMERS. She was very sweet and friendly, paid super fast and let me know when they got there safe and sound. ^_^ I would gladly sell to her again anytime. Thanks again! <333

19. Sold her a wig and the transaction was wonderful-communication was excellent, payment quick and she was overall very lovely to deal with :)

Thank you!

20. Bought a Spiritdoll Echium from her, she shipped very fast and the packing was very good and safe! She also always stayed in contact and gave details about the progress and shipping immediately. Highly recommended!

Thank you very much!