1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for TORTUEDESMERS

Sep 13, 2008

1. I sold a pair of shoes to Nat. The whole transaction was wonderful, would thoroughly reccomend her as a buyer :) Thank you!

2. She bought a head from me, everything was just perfect! ^^
      Thank you!

3. Another perfect transaction with tortuedesmers! She bought a pair of shoes from me and everything went very smoothly. Very friendly and quick payment. Thanks again!

4. Nat bought a pretty dress for her darling girl, and as always, was delightful to deal with, paid fast and let me know when the package arrived and that all was well. :>) I love doing business with her! Thanks!

5. I sold a Val Zeitler outfit to Nat. The entire transaction was a total pleasure. She's wonderful to deal with and a great communicator. She was very understanding when overtime at work delayed my shipping schedule for a few days. I would deal with her again anytime and recommend her highly to everyone!

Thanks again Nat!

6. Nathalie is great to deal with, just had another fab transaction with her
      thanks xxx

7. I sold a pair of shoes to TORTUEDESMERS and the transaction was perfectly smooth! She paid right away and let me know as soon as the shoes arrived safely. I'd be happy to transact with her again. Thank you! :)

8. TORTUEDESMERS purchased a pair of DH shoes from me. She paid quickly. Great communication. She left me know as soon as they arrived. Fantastic buyer. I highly recommend. Great person. Thanks!

9. Wonderful transaction with Tortuedesmers who purchased an outfit from me. Fast payment and good communication. An A+ buyer.

10. Very very sweet person, paid right away for my Val Zeitler outfit, so kind and helped me with my feedback. Just a really really really nice person with a great heart. I would highly recommend. Thank you so much for your kindness.

11. I've bought Kaye Wiggs' head from tortuedesmers and she has been very nice to me since very beginning. She sent an item the next day after my payment and worried about its delivery even more than I :lol: She is very reliable person.
      The head was very well packed and came safely and in excellent condition.
      Thank you very much!!!

12. great transaction, Quick and with excellent communication ^^ Lovely!

13. tortuedesmers purchased a doll from me. She was an absolute treat to deal with. Friendly and quick to respond. The transaction went smoothly, I couldn't be happier. I would recommend her to anyone:D

14. Nathalie bought my Tatiana Trapeze default boots from me, she was lovely to communicate with and let me know as soon as they arrived, I'd be happy to sell to her again:) Thanks

15. Tortuedesmers just purchased a pair of MNF shoes from me. The payment was prompt and the communication was great. Friendly buyer! Thanks so much, Nat!

16. I bought a DT Arin who once was mine and when Nathalie said she had to sell him, she not only allowed a long layaway but she had taken excellent care of him while he was in France, and shipped with great care. Of course France PO was not good about info on his whereabouts so was surprised after 17 days of waiting he showed up on my door step this AM. He looks good and Not a bit cold. Even with the France PO sloppy part in all this would buy from Nathalie any time.

17. Wonderful transaction. :) Fast payment and great communication. Would do business with again, definitely!

18. Nat bought a Val Zeitler outfit from me and it was a perfect transaction!
      She paid quickly, kept perfect comunication with lovely pms and let me know when it arrived. I would not hesitite to buy from or sell to again:)

19. I bought Momo from DT from Nathalie.She was very friendly,shipped Momo fast and very well packed .He came safely and in excellent condition.Thank you so much for this wonderfull doll.

20. I just purchased a Iplehouse Light Aaron from Nathalie and very delighted with the transaction. She was super nice to deal with, packed him with the uttermost care and communication was great. The doll himself is as described and in great condition. Reccomend Highly. Would do business with again, definitely :)

Thank You