1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tosh

Jul 2, 2009

1. Tosh bought jointed hands and payment was swift, Communication was OK.

2. I bought Fairyland MNF Karsh sleeping head from Tosh. Very pleasant communication, arrived in 2 days! Highly recommended! :-)

3. I participated in a split held by Tosh, all went very smoothly, she handled the split perfectly. Communication was quick, nice and accurate. I will gladly do business with Tosh again! Highly recommended. Thank you:)

4. I participated in a split for syen run by Tosh. The communication and organization were wonderful, prompt shipment - everything arrived in a timely manner.

Thank you!

5. I was involved with Tosh into a split , and it was a very good transaction. Communication was excellent and very friendly. Everything arrives ok! Would definitely recommend her!.

6. I took part in Tosh's split for Soom MD Syen, and everything went smoothly : friendly communication, prompt shipping and excellent whole split managing. She's a reliable person and I would certainly do business with her again. :)
      Thanks again, Tosh !

7. I participated in Aphan split by Tosh, excellent communication through the whole time, my item was packaged very carefully and I'd certainly bo business with Tosh again. Thank you once more!

8. Just got my Wintery head! Great communication, extremely fast shipping, and product exactly as pictured. Couldn't be happier! :D Thanks Tosh!

9. I bought a Hijitaka head from Tosh. She was fantastic to deal with. She answered all my questions and always replied to pms super fast. She packaged the head really well and it arrived proptly after I made the final payment. I would highly recommend Tosh as a seller!

10. I purchased a lovely hybrid doll from Tosh~ A Galena head on a Impldoll male white body. Working with Tosh was the best and the transaction is almost #1 for how smooth my transactions went! There was awesome communication and patience! And she saw the transaction right through!

I would definitely buy from her again!

11. I took part in a Soom split with Tosh and everything ran smoothly
      would happily deal with again ^__^

12. Participated in Tosh's Shoshon split, and everything was smooth sailing from start to finish -- communication was prompt and friendly, shipping was fast, and everything arrived in perfect condition. Would definitely do business again!

13. I bought Chicline Rou. Thank you! The doll arrived with no problems.

14. I bought a soom doll from Tosh, she replied the message very quickly, good communication, packaged the doll very well and sent the doll so quickly. She is a very good person, I recommend her to everyone as a seller! Thank you very much~!

15. ~Positive~
      I purchased a Soom Sard on layaway from Tosh. She's a wonderful seller. Great communication.
      He arrived packed very well.

16. I purchased a Soom Shoshon from Tosh and it was a great experience. She shipped promptly and he arrived well packed and in perfect condition. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from her again. :)

17. Bought a soom aphan from Tosh. They replied quickly and were very friendly to work with.
      They even upgraded my shipping for free so I'd get the doll faster. Would totally recommend buying from them!

18. I bought a Bimong Neferti from Tosh! Communication was great and the head arrived quickly and was well packed. I was a great transaction!