1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Tosspot

Apr 26, 2008

1. Hi,
      I you've had a transaction with me, Please leave feedback here.

(like i needed to say that at all. i mean, it's a feedback thread. heh.)

:clover :arainclou :clover :arainclou :clover
    2. I just finished a transaction with Tosspot and it went great! I was paid with a money order and it came quickly and as promised. We kept in contact and I was notified when the item arrived. A++++ transaction- great buyer! Thanx so much!
    3. Sold a pair of jeans to Tosspot. Paid with money order, arrived very quickly with no problems. :D Great to work with, friendly communication, definitely recommended!
    4. Tosspot ordered a few items from me. The transaction was wonderful. Tosspot is very kind, quick to communicate and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks again!
    5. Tosspot and I traded items for items from my shop.

A delight to work with, quick, and SO nice! Would definitely work with again at any time!
    6. Tosspot bought 2 pairs of jeans from us. Paid quickly with MO and was so nice to deal. Perfect transaction! Thanks so much!!
    7. Tosspot bought 2 Hound items from our last update. Friendly pm's and such a lovely buyer. Thanks again for another flawless transaction.
    8. Tosspot bought some custom eyes from me and was an absolute pleasure to deal with :) They even sent photos! Thank you so much :) Highly recommended~