1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for traggedyann

Dec 22, 2007

1. Here is a feedback thread for anyone who has dealings with me. I plan to make sure they're always good. :)

2. I sold a Puki Pipi to traggedyann and she was just an absolute delight to deal with:aheartbea Payment was lightening fast, communication was delightfull and polite. She's just a dream to work with. I would do buissness with this girl again in a heartbeat:chibi :thumbup :thumbup for an Awesome Transaction;)
      ~Anthony

3. Sold a DZ Felian to traggedyann. :) She was a pleasure to deal with. Very prompt payment!

4. Sold my U-noa Lusis with extra Ijime face to her January '08. Fast payment, good communication and a joy to do business with. I would repeat it any time. Thanks so much!!!

5. traggedyann purchased a doll from me. She paid quickly, communication was excellent and she let me know that Censya had arrived safely. An excellent transaction. A++ buyer :aheartbea

6. Traggedyann bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when the items arrived. A pleasure to do business with.

7. Hi! She bought a soulkid tiffee from me, pleasure to business with paid asap! great buyer and friendly too . ^___^ ! A+

8. Traded a doll with tragedyanne. perfect transaction. an absolute delight to do business with!

9. I sold a puki pipi to her! Excellent transaction ,quick payment and very nice communication ! high recommended! :)

10. I sold a lot of doll clothes to Traggedy Ann and she has been a delight to work with. Communication is great, she paid quickly, I wouldn't hesitate to do a future transaction with her.:)

11. Bought a Notdoll Peru from Shari. It was an easy international transaction, good communications and such a lovely doll!!! AAA+++ Seller

12. Bought the fullset Lati Censya from from her ^^. Nice seller, good communication, and the doll was packed so well she would have survived a bomb! Thankyou for the beautiful doll!

13. I bought an Lati SP Coco from traggedyann and it was smooth and easy. Thanks :)

14. I sold a Barbie anime skateboard to her. Fast payment, kept in contact, great buyer! Love to do business again!! ^___^

15. I just got my Lti White doll from Traggedyann and I am so happy with her. the communication was very good and I really love my new doll.

16. Tragedyann bought a Dollheart dress set from me. Fast payment. I would do business with her again.

17. Traggedyann bought a Volks doll from me. Shes is very nice and paied super fast. She kept contact with me throughout the whole transaction! Great buyer!

18. I bought a DH dress from Traggedyann. Wonderfull transaction. Couldnt be more happy. Thanks <3

19. I bought a SoulDoll Tiffee from traggedyann and it was a wonderful transaction! Thank you very much!!

20. I bought Limhwa half elf from TragedyA.
      She was patient and very communicative.
      I love my girl!
      I highly recommend TragedyAnne for all your buying and selling needs!
      HUGS!:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea