1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for tree

May 16, 2010

1. Hello! Please leave feedback here for tree if I have bought from you or sold to u.thanks!
      (Please note, if you ever have a problem with a transaction, you can contact me privately first to resolve it)

2. I puchased two heads from tree and am completely satisfied and happy with the transaction. The package was wrapped very carefully, sent immediately, communication included a tracking number and was excellent and timely. Highly recommended!

3. Thank you very much.

4. I purchased a pair of black boots from Tree, transaction was easy and fast, and they arrived a matter of days after payment. Thank you very much for a great transaction

5. Thank you!

6. I bought a Dollstown 15 body from Tree. Communication was great and she was very sweet. The body was sent within hours of me paying and arrived 4 days later in the UK. I'm thrilled to bits!

7. Thanks a lot!

8. Purchased a Unidoll Jace from her.

Very fast with replies, very honest and here to help in all the ways possible :).
      Shipping was fast and the price was more than fair.
      Would definitely buy from her again!

Thanks!

9. Thank you so much!

10. I purchased an Aria body from Tree. Communication was great and the transaction was wonderful. I highly recommend her as a seller. Thank you Tree for making this transaction so nice.

11. Thank you very much!

12. I recently purchased a Dollstown 13girl body (Fresh skin) from Tree. It was a pleaseant transaction all around and I am extremely pleased with the doll body I received. I would highly recommend Tree to anyone. Thanks again!! =)