1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Trelayne

Oct 6, 2010

1. Let me know how I'm doing!
    2. Trelayne bought a couple of wigs and a pair of shoes from me. She is a great buyer and I would totally sell to her again. :)
    3. I sold Trelayne an AoD Rao. The transaction could not have been a better one. We set up a layaway but she paid her off twice as fast as expected and was always very communicative! I'm very glad I was able to rehome this doll to such a wonderful person. I would not hesitate to do business with her again as it was an absolute joy. Thank you so much Trelayne and I hope you enjoy her!
    4. Trylayne took place in my Dollmore Group Order - Everything went really smoothly & Payment was received Super Fast!
    5. Trylayne recently participated in a Dollmore GO i hosted. Everything went extremely smooth and they were a pleasure to deal with. I would love to do another GO with them and look forward to working with them again! Thank You for making my first GO so Easy. :)
    6. Trelayne participated in my Dollmore GO. A pleasure to work with, paid quickly, and let know know the items arrived. I would highly recommend and definitely deal with again :) Thank you much!