1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Trethowan

Apr 3, 2012

1. Wooo! I finally bought something so I can make a feedback thread. Yay!
    2. Positive feedback!

Trethowan bought doll chairs from me. Everything went smoothly, she was friendly, correct and quick to pay and answer. I'd happily do business with her anytime again. Thank you! ^^
    3. I recently completed a pair of face-ups and body blushes for Trethowan. She was an absolute pleasure to work with-fantastic comminication, quick payments and she was super friendly :) I couldn't have asked for a better customer and would recommend her as a buyer any time!
    4. Sold a wig to Trethowan and it was a very smooth transaction. Fast payment, great communication and wonderful to work with! :) I highly recommend her as a buyer! AAA+++
    5. I purchased a lovely RS Ai from Trethowan. She was easy to work with, prompt in communication and she wrapped my new girl up so very well and stuffed the nooks and crannies with extras! I was super pleased with my new doll and would certainly not hesitate to do business with Trethowan again in the future! :heart: Thank You, dear!
    6. Trethowan is great to work with! Prompt payment, peppy attitude, and always fast responses. I'd love to work with Trethowan again. <3
    7. Trethowan bought a pair of MSD hands from me. Prompt payment and great attitude. Positive feedback x10!!
    8. Trethowan bought my violin >_<
      I have no problem no communicate with her, it was a pleasant transaction and she informed me when she got the package.
      RECOMMENDED BUYER! I'd love to have more business again with her in the future.
      Thank you so much <3
    9. ~~ Took Place in my MAY'14 Dollmore GO, Paid on time, GREAT communication, Wonderful to work with ! ~~