1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For TRK-Designs

Dec 6, 2011

1. Members who have had transactions with me, Please Leave feedback for me here.

2. TRK-Designs bought two animal slippers from me. Replies and payment were both prompt. A pleasure to deal with. Thank you and hope your doll will like the slippers! :)

3. TRK-Designs bought a doll off me, and communication was great. Payment was received as mentioned, couldn't be more pleased with this transaction. Thank you again.

4. I bought a wig from TRK-Designs. The communication was great and the shiping was fast. Thanks again for the wig. :D

5. TRK-Designs bought some MSD clothes from me. A very friendly person, and the payment came in promptly. Wonderful communication and a perfect transaction!! An excellent buyer! Highly recommended!

6. TRK-Designs bought a Souldoll wig from me. The payment was very quick and buyer was kind enough to let me know when the item arrived. Thanks again!

7. TRK-Designs bought a doll and some MSD clothes from me. The payment came in super fast and she let me know when everything arrived. Thanks for adopting her!!!

8. A+ a wonderful buyer
      excellent communication
      excellent payment
      and just overall excellent!!
      <3

9. FLAKY FEEDBACK

TRK-Designs contacted me about buying a Dollzone Annie. I was not on the forum so I did not respond for several days, and by the time I did she told me that she had bought another doll. That was ok seeing as I was the one who had a delayed response. Then she proceeded to tell me that her sister wanted to buy the doll, which was also fine with me. I gave her my paypal address and told her that if I recieved payment by noon the following day I would ship the doll that day. She asked if the shipping cost included tracking, and I told her that it did as well as insurance. She replied with 'oh, ok' which I took to mean that she would indeed be buying the doll.

Two days came and went without payment or a message from her, and I contacted her asking if she would still like to buy the doll. She replied that she would not be buying it. I am leaving her FLAKY feedback because she agreed to purchase the doll, then instead of notifying me that she had changed her mind, she just didn't pay. No money or dolls were exchanged but I still feel that she has been flaky enough to warrant feedback.

10. I bought an MSD dress from TRK-Designs and the transaction was flawless.
      I would gladly do business with TRK-Designs again.

Thank You

11. I bought an MSD dress. Communication was great and the shipping was fast. I would gladly buy from them again.

12. TRK-Designs participated in my Alice's Collection GO and was an awesome participant! The whole thing went very smoothly and they let me know when the items arrived. I would love to hold a GO with them again. :)

13. TRK-Designs commissioned me for a faceup. Communication was great, payment was prompt, and they let me know when they received the head! I would do business with them again! :)

14. I entered a trade with TRK-Designs after we PM'd back and forth for a bit. The items she sent were the right ones, and they were in good condition. She was very pleasant to deal with. Thank you for a great transaction! :)

15. Bought a Doll-leaves Lilith from her. She was great about communication and shipping was great and fast. Wouldn't think twice about buying from her again.