Feedback for Tro-chan/221b

Feb 15, 2007

1. If you've had a transaction with either me or purchased anything from 221b jewelry, please feel free to leave any feedback here! Looking forward to hearing from you:)

EDIT: Since Darkmothflame and I sell of the same website and I make custom necklaces for her face-up commissions, there is additional feedback for myself and 221b on her feedback thread: http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87818
      There is also photos and comments on the custom works on a photo request thread in the Gallery:http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129163

Thank you to everyone who has bought from me, and especially to those of you kind enough to leave feedback!

2. I bought two lovely necklaces from 211b.. the transaction was nice and easy, and the beautiful jewellery arrived within the week! :)

3. Just received my custom chokers by Trochan and LOVE them! They are even better in person. Thanks you!

4. I got two necklaces from 211b, and they're fantastic. Thanks again!

5. I purchased a lovely rosary made by Tro-chan. She shipped it very securly and quickly. I have purchased jewelry from her before, and as always, there is a little something extra about her work.

Deborah

6. I purchased a fur wig from Tro-chan. It was shipped very quickly and arrived to me within 2 days. Communication was great and she was very friendly to deal with. Would love to buy from her again. Thanks!

7. I brought a fur wig from Tro-chan and it arrived super fast and communication was great, I would buy from her again. Thank you :)

8. I bought a furwig from Tro-chan!
      lovely friendly seller and a fast shipper, items as described, great transaction, would do it again :D

9. I got -THE- most adorable wig from Tro-chan.
      Fast shipping. Three days I think it was? Maybe?
      LOVE the product.

Thank you times a billion, Tro-chaann~ ♥

10. I bought 2 wigs from Trochan. It is of amazing quality and perfect! Very friendly and really sweet!

Thanks so much!!

11. Bought a wig from Tro-Chan..it's great! It's really soft, great quality. I would buy another item from her in a heartbeat! Thanks again!

12. Tro-chan made me a custom, two color Motley Crue wig for my forthcoming Nikki Sixx MiniMe and it surpassed all my expectations!! She even included a bonus outfit!! She rocks!! Here is a pic of the wig:

[​IMG]

Wesley is not too happy to be the chosen model, but he'll get over it!! :lol:

13. I commissioned a wig from Tro-chan. Very friendly and nice to talk too. The item arrived quickly, and is perfect, and so soft! Thanks! :)