1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for tropicofcapricorn

Sep 9, 2009

1. Please leave feedback for any DOA marketplace transactions with tropicofcapricorn. Your comments are greatly appreciated.
      :pcupcake tropic

2. tropicofcapricorn purchased my WS Pukifee Bonny, she paid immediately and was lovely to deal with, I hope she will be very happy :pcupcake with little Bonny :aheartbea

3. bought a pukifee zoe off of tropicofcapricorn-she was wonderful to communicate with and sent lots of little extras! shipping was very quick too! thank you!!!!

4. Where to begin...... Gwen is just the nicest person to deal with!!!! I just bought a CCC Fuuga from her and she shipped her so quickly and packaged her so well! And was just super nice to pm with etc.!!! Thank you sooooo much!!!!!

Buy from Gwen with confidence!!!! :aheartbea :heartbea :aheartbea

5. I just sold my Pukifee Zoe to Gwen, and you couldn't ask for a nicer transaction! Excellent communications, paid instantly, and just a joy overall to deal with. A+++!

6. Gwen bought a pukipuki Sira from me, and was super easy to deal with. Great communication, and she paid right away. Fantastic transaction!

7. Tropicofcapricorn purchased a tan PukiFee Bonnie from me. She was wonderful to deal with. Great communication and fast payment. I hope to deal with her again. Thank you!

8. Purchased a PukiFee Pong Pong from me. Was great with communication and super speedy on payment. Would deal with again!