1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Trouticus

Jul 25, 2008

1. Hello.

Please leave feedback here.
      Thank you!

2. Bought your boy.He arrived just when you said he would,and the communication between buyer and seller was great.Thanks again.

3. I sold a Ryu head to Trouticus, and had a great transaction. She paid when she said she would, and let me know when the head arrived. Very sweet girl!

4. I bought a bobobie Tony from Trouticus (I think it's a bobobie...). Fast, reliable transaction! She was honest with me and very nice! I would recommend her to anyone!!

Thank you so much for giving me my first BJD too! ^___^

5. Fast PM replies and prompt payment. Definitely a recommended buyer! ^__^v

6. Wonderful communication ! The payment was paid on the day when Trouticus said she will pay , everything was perfect ! Would gladly make some transaction again . 100% positive :D

7. Trouticus ordered a wig from me. Communication was fast, and her payment was fast. It was a great transaction.

8. Trouticus bought a pair of eyes from me and the transaction couldn't get any smoother, fast payments and quick communications. Absolutely wonderful to deal with, thank you! :D

9. Trouticus bought a shirt from me; everything went perfectly. Thanks again!

10. Trouticus bought a hoodie from us. Quick payment and so nice to deal with. Highly recommended buyer. Thanks so much!

11. I bought a Migidoll Ryu head from Trouticus. He came with brown eyes and was nicely packed . The shipping was fast too ! A wonderful seller !

12. Sold a pair of pants to Trouticus. Very smooth, easy transaction!

13. Trouticus commissioned a face-up from me and everything went great~
      Wonderful communication and paid quickly. Thank you again! :)

14. Trouticus purchased a pair of SD pants from me, with great communication and quick payment. Great buyer!

15. Trouticous was a very excellent buyer for a wig I was selling. Open communication and fast payment! Thanks a bunch! =D =D

16. I bought a MD ryu from Trouticous and it was a very smooth order.

17. I bought an MSD katana from Trouticus, it it went very smoothly. Fast communication, great seller. Thanks a bunch! :D

18. I commissioned a yarn wig from Trouticus and she did a custom job to fit a character that I've been trying to find hair for for a long time. It arrived quickly and it was packed with a drier sheet so that it didn't get staticy in shipping. I am beyond pleased with this transaction.

19. I was involved in a split for her SOOM Heliot,{I bought her extra option head} great communication,She managed the split order details.....extra fast shipping and
      positive experience !!!!!!!!!
      I recommend Trouticus

thank you for all your work on this order Trouticus!..congrats on your Heliot

20. Was in the Heliot split with Trouticus - purchased the master hands.
      Although Soom was slow in delivering Heliot, Trouticus did a wonderful job with communication, and my hands arrived in great condition. Shipping from her to me was swift, as well. Great seller! Thanks, Trouticus!