1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for trowicia

Oct 9, 2009

1. Hi! If you've made a transaction with me, please leave a comment here! :)

2. sold a volks coat to trowicia. Everything went smoothly, she was friendly, had great communication, paid fast and let me know when the item arrived. lovely to deal with. Thank you!

3. Trowicia bought SOOM hooves from me and was very pleasant to deal with. She paid promptly and let me know when she received them. Everything was super smooth and I hope to have more transactions with you in the future! Thank you so much!!

4. trowicia bought a leekeworld chouette from me; communication was flawless, she was very attentive and paid promptly, and let me know that the body arrived, which i always appreciate. thank you so much!

5. Trowica took a dive into my SOOM Aphan split late in the game and was absolutely amazing to do business with!! :D Communication from their end left nothing at all to be desired and payments were sent my way practically instantaneously. They were immensely patient and pleasant to deal with from start to finish. I would be more than happy to do business with them again in the future and cannot recommend them highly enough.

Thank you for your participation in this split!! ^o^
      I do hope that your experience was nothing short of a pleasant one.
      .::♥::.​

6. Sold a shirt to Trowica, and she was great to work with! Quick and friendly communication and a fast payment! thanks again, and hope you enjoy! :D

7. trowicia commissioned me for a fur wig and everything went very smoothly; prompt payment, good communication, and she let me know when the wig arrived. Great transaction, thanks! :)

8. Sold some items to trowicia.Everything was well,very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Excellent buyer,Thanks sooooo much! ^0^

9. I sold a Volks Kakeru to trowicia. The transaction was a breeze and very pleasant. :D Fast payment, excellent communication, and just very sweet! :) I would love to deal with her again!

A+ :D

10. Trowica bought a Luts KDF Bory from me. She was very kind and very polite, and prompt with her payments and let me know as soon as he arrived.

It was a perfect transaction, and she's a definite asset to the community. : )

Thank you so much! <3

11. I bought two dolls from trowicia on layaway and everything went well. She was quick to ship once I had them paid off and they where packaged well and arrived safe! Great seller, would buy from again!

12. Trowicia was an awesome buyer to deal with! Quick/prompt communication and payment, and alerted me when their item arrived safely! Would happily sell to them again!

13. I had a great transaction with Trowicia
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Trowicia adopted SWITCH Hwayeon head from me. The communication was great! Very smooth transaction. And she is very kind to let me know the head arrived to her safely! Great buyer! highly recommend! Thank you so much!

15. I've adopted three boys from trowicia this year! A LUTs Bory, Nihal, and just today, I got a Gentle Soo Ri. All arrived very quickly and were well packed/cushioned, in absolutely beautiful shape. And I love them all.

I definitely recommend! So amazing and sweet!

16. I've been weak! And adopted a fourth boy, an Iplehouse Ryan, from Trowicia who arrived much quicker than even tracking anticipated. He was well packaged and is just so cute! I dressed him up as soon as I could. The four 'brothers' will be getting a group photo as soon as I can make up a nice space for it.

I still recommend anything with Trowicia, who has been nothing but patient and understanding since I was moving during this transaction.

17. Trowica bought a Soom Void full set from me on a layaway. Her payments were prompt ans her communication was excellent! I would be delighted to work with her again!