1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for tsaritsa

May 29, 2007

1. Bought some DH clothes from me and was an utter pleasure to deal with! Incredibly patient and kind!

2. Tsaritsa bought a Galena on layaway from me. Payments were prompt each month and she was lovely to deal with. ^_^

3. Tsaritsa purchased a Peakswoods Sky from me. She paid when she said she would, was very sweet in her pm's, and let me know when the doll arrived safely.

4. I participated in tsaritsa's Leekeworld GO. She was extremely prompt with billing and shipping. Everything went smoothly. I would definitely work with her again.

5. I also participated in tsaritsa's Leeke GO. Communication and shipping were great, smooth transaction. I would definitely work with her again. Thank you!

6. I joined tsaritsa's Leeke GO. She was a wonderful host, very organized and quick response. I would definitely join her go in a heart beat. Thank you so much!

7. I took part in tsarista's Leekeworld GO and it was well organized and communications were always friendly and timely. There was a bit of a hiccup along the way, but tsarista literally moved heaven and earth to rectify the problem quickly and effectively, proving what an honest and hard-working group leader she is. I would be happy and honored to join any of her group orders in the future and can highly and enthusiastically recommend her to one and all.:)

8. I joined tsaritsa's Leekeworld group order, and there has never in the history of group leaders EVER been anyone who goes above and beyond the way she does. Communication was quick, friendly, and she kept us all updated on what was going on.

When there was an issue with my order, tsaritsa willingly contacted Leeke and worked as a middle man with me to get the situation with the company straightened out in a timely and effective manner. She is by far one of the best people I have done business with in all of my years in the hobby.
      HIGHLY recommended! And I will be doing business with her in the future.

9. sorry this is so late! i was in tsaritsa's leeke order. she passed on whatever info she got from leeke regarding our order, and shipped out very quickly. i'd gladly join another of her orders in the future, thanks again!

10. I had a pleasure to deal with @tsaritsa, she bought a Volks Nana from me and the whole transaction was just so wonderful! :celebrateShe is definitely a great buyer, she paid so quickly and let me know once she got the doll! I highly recommend her and I would like to deal with her in the future if i could! :chibi