1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for tsukishiro

May 1, 2008

1. Tsukishiro participated in one of my SOOM Chalco splits and everything was simply fantabulous from beginning to end. Communication was consistently well kept and friendly, while payments were sent on time. She was just great to work with and I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again!! Definitely recommended~

:bcake Thank you for participating in this split!! :bcake

2. Tsukishiro purchased a Volks Amelia boy head from me through layaway. She was incredibly friendly, communication was fast and easy, and payments were made exactly on time. I would definitely do business with her again. :]

3. Tsukishiro commissioned some more faceups from me, and again she was really super to work with! Communication & payment were prompt, I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again!
      Thank you Tsukishiro :)

4. Tsukishiro bought a repainted SD16 Amelia head from me on layaway. The layaway went perfectly - very
      short. She paid very promptly. Super Communication. All the way around a perfectly wonderful transaction!
      And she even let me know that the head arrived safely too!
      Thank you SO much!!!
      Robyn_in_WA :)

5. Tsukishiro bought a set of Chrom legs and a set of Sphaler legs from me. The transaction went wonderfully, she was a true pleasure to deal with, and I look forward to working with her again.

6. I just bought a Sweet Dreams Show head from tsukishiro, and it was a quick and pleasant transaction, with good communication, which is very much appreciated! Thanks, tsukishiro! :chocoberry

7. I bought a SD16 body from tsukishiro.

It was a smooth and easy transaction. Good communication and body well packaged for shipping.

Thanks!

8. I sold an outfit to tsukishiro it was a great transaction I'd love to deal with her again. Thank you so much.

9. I purchased a Volks Hewitt 3 body from tsukishiro, and it was an extremely pleasant, satisfying transaction. Her communications were professional and personable, always prompt. I was happy to have her unstring the body so she could save on her included shipping costs ... she carefully wrapped and labelled every single piece! The body is exactly as she described it (in excellent condition). She shipped when she said she'd ship and sent a tracking number. It doesn't get better ... I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again.!

Thanks tsukishiro! :aheartbea

10. I bought a williams head from tsukishiro and everything was nice and lovely, well communicated and very prompt shipping, pleasure to do business with :D:D:D:D:D thank you very much!

11. Tsukishiro took part in a split for Soom Shoshon, hosted by me. She's very nice and communicative, and payments were made promptly, on time. She also let me know when they arrived to her once I sent them out, and the transaction was very smooth and pleasant. It was a very nice transaction and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again in the future! Highly recommended!

Thank you so much! <3

12. I bought a msd head from tsukishiro. head id in great condition, just as described. Very good packaging! Great communication. Thanks so much.

13. I purchased a pair of DropRops eyes from tsukishiro, and the transaction was wonderful. Speedy communication and shipping. Thanks again!

14. I bought a pair of eyes from Tsukishiro. Excellent buy. Arrived safely (and really fast). Highly recommended

15. I bought a pair of eyes from tsukishiro, and was wonderful to deal with. Easy to communicate, very prompt with shipping, and generally just a great transaction. I wouldn't hesitate to do business again. Thank you! :D

16. I bought Dollflower eyes from tsukishiro.
      Transaction and communication went smoothly.
      The eyes arrived safely and fast.
      I'm very pleased indeed. Would love to deal with tsukishiro again ^^
      Thank you much.

17. Traded Yo-SD + cash for Tsukishiro's Volks head, and that was one of the best transactions I have ever had. Tsukishiro PMs was always fast and very friendly. She was very helpful when her end of the trade was stuck in US customs. I am very happy of the whole transaction, I surly wouldn't hesitate to do business with Tsukishiro again!

18. Purchased a pair of DropRops from tsukishiro. More than a pleasure to deal with and, the eyes arrived super fast!
      I would most certainly buy from her again~! ^ ^ Thank you~

19. Bought 4 pairs of eyes from Tsukishiro - excellent seller, prompt with communication and eyes arrived exactly as described. She was also very helpful when there was a delivery issue and overall it was a good transaction and wouldn't hesitate to buy from again.

20. An excellent buyer:) Tsukishiro bought a Dollheart outfit from me and was a pleasure to do business with. Payment was super fast, communication timely and friendly and she let me know as soon as the outfit had arrived safely.

I highly recommend Tsukishiro and would gladly do business with her again :)