1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for turbow

Jan 18, 2011

1. Your feedbacks are appreciated ;)

Thank you,
      turbow

2. I bought a Leeke wig from Turbow :D

The transaction was swift, replies were prompt, and the seller was so very friendly. In other words; an absolutely flawless international transaction. :)

Thank you so much!! :D

3. I bought a leeke's wg from turbow~ I absolutely recomend her! shipping waas quick and always replies pm's promptly!
      I would buy from her again without hesitation ^^

4. I bought a pair of brown glass eyes from turbow; shipping was fast, prices are perfect!
      Quality of eyes is better than I had expected!!
      :D I recommend turbow!

5. turbow bought some dresses from me , super nice buyer ~!

6. I bought lati shoes and msd outfit from turbow. The communication was great and she was very nice. The package seemed a bit lost during shipping ( which was not her fault), turbow kept in touch and kindly offered all help she can, which I appreciated. I finally got my package today and very happy. Thank you!

7. I bought a Luts Event Head from turbow. Great communication and really fast shipping. I really appreciated it and would recommend her to anyone!

8. ...bought a LaTi yellow SP body from turbow
      lovely seller...great communication...packed well...arrived quickly!
      thanks again!!:chocoberry

xxo kate

9. Bought some YoSD shoes from turbow and transaction was great. Shoes are perfect. Thanks!

10. turbow took part in a Bluefairy Kitten Mittens split that I hosted, and I couldn't have been more pleased with our transaction. Both of her payments were sent promptly and she was very nice to communicate with. Thanks very much!

11. I bought a Little Moda set for my YoSD, and the outfit just arrived. The packaging was as beautiful as the item, everything is made with detail and care! Thank you so much, I will be watching for more of your products!

12. I bought a hoodie from Turbow. It came well packaged, she shipped it quickly, and it's so cute! I recommend this seller very much!

13. Bought a YoSD Little Moda dress from turbow! Transaction was pleasant, and item arrived quickly and was perfect! Thanks so much!! :D ♥♥♥

14. I purchased the most adorable Dollheart dress/jacket from turbow and she was great to deal with. Dress is utterly adorable and she was very helpful :) Many thanks!

15. I sold an outfit to turbow, and it was a great transaction. Fast payment & great communication, and she also let me know as soon as she got the item. I'd love to do business with her again in future. Thanks a lot!

16. I received Little Moda clothing from Turbow and it is just adorable!!! it looks even better in person~ Transaction was awesome and had great communication!!! Thank you so much~!!! I will definitely purchase again!!!!! ^_^

17. Sold a pair of Dollflower eyes to turbow, and everything went very smoothly -- prompt communication, fast payment, and she let me know when the eyes arrived. Wouldn't hesitate to do business again!

18. +1 POSITIVE for Turbow !

I ve bought a per of shoes for lati yellow ! all has been perfect, fast and good sending; great communication.

19. I purchased a pair of Lati Yellow shoes from turbow and it had been a wonderful transaction! Communication was great, she was very friendly and she shipped the item quickly after I made my payment. Would not hesitate to do another transaction with her in the future! Highly recommend as a seller.

20. This time, turbow purchased a pair of Dollshe eyes from me and it had been a very pleasant transaction! Communication was excellent, and she paid promptly. She even informed me when the eyes reached to her safely. I also highly recommend her as a buyer. :>