1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for turquoiseeyes

Feb 4, 2012

1. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

I had the pleasure of dealing with turquoiseeyes in a sale. I sold her some yo-sd sized clothing, and she kept great communication throughout the transaction, payment was fast, and she let me know when the items arrived! I would definitely recommend her to anyone and would not hesitate to deal with her again! Thanks :)

2. Did a faceup for Turquoiseyes, she was a delight to work with, great communication, timely shipping, very clear instructions on what she was looking for, and she was wonderful enough to let me know right away when her doll arrived home. I would absolutely do business with her again :)

3. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

One of the smoothest most pleasant transactions I've had in a long time. I sold her a RS Yao. Paid immediately, was extremely cheerful in her awesome communication and she notified me as soon as the package got in. She is delightful and I would definitely recommend/do business with again!