1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Turynn

Sep 8, 2006

1. I sold Turynn a volks sd-13 body. She is the type of buyer that a seller dreams of having in all of their transactions! :D She replies to PMs very quickly, is friendly , her communication is excellent, and sends very quick and prompt payments!

Thank you!:aheartbea

2. Turynn bought a pair of Doll Heart shoes from me and she paid very quickly and made the transaction very pleasant, thanks! :)

3. I bought a body from Turynn and she was very helpful and answered all my questions--even if it took her a few days to do so. Sweet girl :)

4. Just received a MSD head purchased from Turynn, and just as before, went the extra mile to send a clean, carefully packaged and promptly shipped doll goodie my way. I appreciate the effort and once again, recommend her highly!

5. Bought BC Kumi from Turynn, shipped out the next day, USPS delayed the shipping but Turynn is always there to answer PMs to comfort, very professional, highly recommended. Two thumbs up! :fangirl:

6. August 23, 2007 Got my Suiseiseki outfit and Wig. Love them thank you so much. Nice person to talk with. Everything was great.

7. Turynn participated a group order I ran and was great to deal with! Thanks again <3

(Sorry, this is Nena and I forgot to log out of Tiarah's account.... -_____-)

8. I bought a School Head C from Turynn, which came super fast in great condition. She even added some cute little extras. ^__^ Great person to do business with, and a nice person in general. Highly recommended!

Thanks again!! <3

9. Turynn just ordered a fun-fur wig from me.

WOW!!! LIGHTNING-FAST PAYMENT!!! Great communication, and very pleasant to deal with.

I would definitely recommend this person again!

:aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea

10. I participated in the recent Leeke group order Turynn ran and was not disappointed! Turynn was very communicative and forthcoming, and I'd definitely participate in another order with her if the opportunity came along. Thanks!

11. Bought a BF boy and everything went wonderful! He was as described, great communication, and a pleasure to deal with! Would recommend!

12. I was in a Dollmore group order hosted by Turynn. Awesome, friendly person! Thanks! ;]

(Return feedback? :3)

13. Turynn is an absolute sweetheart to deal with. I participated in her Leekeworld group order; she was very friendly and communicative, very quick to answer pms. Would definitely recommend, and would work with again, thanks so much!

14. I participated in Turynn's recent Leekeworld order and she was great to deal with! Very organized and communicative, kept everyone informed and quick to answer questions. I'd definitely deal with her again. Thanks!

15. I participated in Turynn's Leeke group order. Everything went smoothly and fast. She really takes care of everyone. I highly recommand her!

16. I was also in Turynn's Leekeworld group order. She was really nice and friendly and kept everything organized. She was really patient with people, too, and was always there to address any issues anyone had! ^^

17. Just got done with a great transaction with Turynn, she was very quick to ship my item and her prices were very fair. I'll be glad to do business with her again! :thumbup

18. bought a pair of magnetic firefly wings. very smoth transaction thanks so much

19. Turynn bought my leeke body, dollheart outfit and luts wig.
      Payment was fast and she kept great communication and didnt hesitate to ask any questions for any concerns ^__^

20. Bought a wig from Turynn, received today. Shipping was VERY fast, and Turynn was a pleasure to deal with.