1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Twiglightdragon

Nov 13, 2009

1. I don't have any yet But I'm working on it :D until then check out my rating on Ebay same user name ;)

2. Purchased an MSD wig from Twiglightdragon. We talked online and in person, and she was a pleasure to speak to. I'd definitely buy from her again!

3. Twilightdragon bought a Leeke Kyou from me & everything was perfect. She paid really quickly & let me know when he arrived. Communication with her was excellent. I highly recommend her for any type of transaction.

4. I did a doll for doll trade with Twilightdragon. Her communication was great; all my messages were replied to promptly.
      The doll arrived exactly as described and packed very safely!

I would definetly work with Twilightdragon again!

Thanks so much for everything!

5. Twilightdragon bought some clothing from me recently, was very patient and asked many ?'s.

she also paid promptly too.

GOOD buyer.

6. I bought a doll from TwiglightDragon. She was amazingly friendly throughout our communication and shipped him out even before I had paid. Highly recommended!

7. I sold a limited Dolkot Chris to Twilightdragon. She was extremely pleasant to communicate with, and paid sooner than expected. Thank you!

8. I sold a pair of MSD sneakers to her. Fast payment and good communication. Very good buyer!! :D

9. I bought a doll on short (one month) layaway from April. The doll came exactly as described and was lovingly packed in lots of bubble wrap and the body's original pillow. There was even a sweet little note from her on the very top (so I'd see it first). She's very nice, and someone I'd do business with again.

Thanks so much! =D

10. Sold her a AoD Mini boy. She was wonderfull, she paid quickly and very sweet and polite girl~~ <3

11. Twiglightdragon bought some Puki clothes from me. Communication was great, she paid super fast, and was absolutely wonderful to work with. Thank you so much for a perfect transaction! <3

12. did a tail and another wig for twiglightdragon.
      i always enjoy working with her.
      thank u again
      K

13. Oooh Wee.... purchase a pukipuki outfit and some eyes from twiglightdragon, My Lil girls Love everything.
      Such a sweet,sweet young lady, Eyes are awesome and I just adore them too.
      Thank you for the caring extras.
      My Highest recommends to by or sell to.
      :chibi Thank you April :chibi

[​IMG]
      Thank you Auntie April, Tia and Tiki​

14. Twilightdragon was a part of the Dollmore Group Order I ran. She was a joy to
      work with!!! She paid promptly and always answered emails quickly. I would
      definitely recommend doing business with Twilightdragon.

15. I bought a SD Sailor Suit from Twilightdragon. It was shipped out quickly and in perfect condition, and Twilightdragon was easy to deal with. Thanks!

16. Traded a SD sized head for my Dollzone Mo head + extras - Twigs's communication was great and the head arrived quickly!!
      Would definitely do business again!!

Thank you!

17. Twilightdragon bought a DM Amos from me on layaway and the transaction was perfect! She paid exactly when she said she would and is super sweet to boot! Thank you to such a great buyer! I just know Valentine has found the perfect family! <3

18. I recently bought a Dollmore Amos from Twiglightdragon. She answered all of my questions quickly and kept me updated on every step of the process. She let me know exactly when he shipped and gave me a tracking number so I knew when he would arrive. He was packaged safely, she was even kind enough to include a few cute little extras. I'm very happy I could do business with Twiglightdragon.

19. Traded my MNF boy to Twiglightdragon for her two Custom House/AI dolls tinies. It was a fantastic transaction! Great communication, quick shipping, and they arrived very nicely packed, and with extras! Wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again in the future :) Thanks again!

20. Bought a MNF Ruth head from her! Great transaction, quick shipment and quick responses! Very sweet! Thank you!