1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for twigling

Jun 1, 2006

1. I had a wonderful transaction with Twigling recently. She gave a home to my poor. blank Il head. She was prompt paying, communicated in a friendly manner and just an all around sweetie. I'd definitely buy from her or sell to her again.

Thanks Twigling!

2. She bought me a MNF Girl body, really fast payment, great communication, I'll sell to her again

3. I bought a LovelyHouse Senior girl body from Twigling ages ago (like...a year and half or two years, maybe?) and it went perfectly. ^_~

4. Had a perfect transaction with Twigling, thank you!

5. Very fast payment, and definitely an enjoyable transaction. Thank you very much!! Looking forward to having more transactions with this lady!

6. She is a wonderful person to deal with! Fast payment & really nice communications.
      Thanks! for buying my items. :)

7. I've bought from Twigling .. she is wonderful :)

8. I sold some jewelry to Twigling - she's great! Quick to pay, dropped me a note upon receipt, and made our transaction an absolute breeze.

9. I have sold to twigling, and she is a fantastic buyer! Very friendly communication and fast payment :daisy thank you! X

10. I've sold Iras outfit and boots to her and she is wonderful to work with! ^__^ There was a bit of a probem with delivery but she was really understanding. Thank you so much for waiting and being so nice! =D

11. Better late than never... I bought an SD 13 dress from Twigling a couple of months ago, and she is an awesome seller - excellent communication, very fast shipping, and I love the dress!

12. Twigling made a pair of gloves for my boy and he loves them! The transaction was very smooth and pleasant with constant communication. A++;)

13. I bought a head from Twigling - she was a great seller to deal with. Took excellent reference photos, shipped quickly & with very safe packaging, couldn't ask for better!

14. I bought a sleepy elfy Lishe head from twigling back when she was first released. We shared great communication; she shipped quickly...also with free eyes.

--MW

15. Twigling purchased a pair of eyes from me. She paid promptly, and was a total doll throughout the whole transaction! Great doing business with her! :D

16. twigling participated in my (first ever) group order with Iplehouse! Communication through PMs was fantastic, payment and responses were super quick. The entire operation was so smooth thanks to awesome participants like her! I would recommend her to everyone! Thanks again!

17. I bought DOD I-Ra's outfit from Twigling and it came quick, well packaged and fits perfectly! Thank you, would definatly buy from them again XD!

18. I bought some glass eyes from twigling a while back, and recently I sold her some SD clothes. Both transactions were smooth and she was great to deal with. :) Many thanks!

19. Twigling bought a pair of hands from me ^-^ Payment was quick, communication was superb and all in all just a lovely ~ easy transaction. Highly reccomended customer any time!

20. Sold a couple of items to Twigling. She paid promptly and let me know when they arrived. Highly rec'd her!