1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for twigling

Jun 1, 2006

1. I had a great transaction with twigling! Quick payment and always keeps in touch!

2. I sold a body to Twigling, and it could not have been a better transaction. I highly recommend her (and as a bonus she is really nice too) Thank you so much :aheartbea

3. I sold Twigling a wig and she was awesome right the way through. Paid very promptly and we had fun chatting during the wait.

Thanks! :)

4. I sold a pair of SD EL hands to Twingling, she paid with super sonic speed, she is a total doll to deal with and was very sweet to let me know her hands arrived safley, i would recommend her 110% to everyone!!!
      Huge thankies (>_<)

5. Twigling is a perfect seller ! She has shipped my Esther's head very quickly and she's wonderful to deal with. She's so nice !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much !

6. I just received my twigLIMBS & twigLIMBS full set & they are so well done! The casting is gorgeous & I am so happy to have limbs for my limbless Volks torso that has been in a box for 4 years! And the full set is so lovely, I am just taken with it\
      Thank you for such a fabulous transaction & I can't wait to see your future work!
      Anna :D

7. The body arrived today and I just love it. ^^

I will post some pictures tomorrow!

8. I got my body and it's totally awesome! <3 She was so sweet and awesome! :D

9. I got my body a while ago but I love it. It is wonderfully poseable and feels very solid. Matches the BW volks torso perfectly. Thank you so much for a wonderful solution, and all the other help on other projects I have done. You are a true asset to the board.

10. I bought a Feeple Nanuri head from Twigling. I have also swapped some clothes, wigs and eyes with her and she is wonderful to do business with.

11. Twigling bought a pair of glass eye from me. Nice buyer and fast payment.
      Highly recommend~^O^/
      I hope I will trade with you again.
      Thanks a lot~

12. I just sold a Baha to Twigling and I can't give enough praise. He communication was more than pleasant and swfit. Payment was super quick.
      We did have a problem with after the Baha was shipped he went off the radar and didn't show up when he was supposed to. Twigling was understand, pleassant and paitient with me as I tried to work with the post office to track him down. It was a wonderful transaction, probably one of the top five I have had at the DOA. Would love to do business with Twigling again!

Thank you so much! Please enjoy your little kitty! ^^

13. Twigling purchased a dress from me. She paid quickly. Communication was good. Thank you for an excellent transaction!!

14. I just bought a twigLimbs body from Therese and I must say she did a wonderful job creating this super-poseable body.
      That being said, she is a great communicator, keeping me updated on every aspect of my order without any prompting from me.
      Therese is truly an asset to this board and to the world of BJD's.

Steph C.

15. Amazing trading experience with Twigling - she traded me her Beautiful Mint Fer for Handmade Doll Jewellery.

Thank you for great communication, wonderful shipping AND for making me so happy!

16. *Huggles* I bought the most Amazing Body I've ever laid eyes on...the Twiglimbs Body...from one of the most sweetest and talented artists I've ever Met ^_^
      *Huggles On Twigling*
      You are the best ^_^

17. I've bought the Feeple body from twigling and she's a great seller. She answered all my questions, the transaction went fast and she was tracking the package together with me also. Thank you very much for the deal.

18. I was fortunate enough to be able to purchase one of Twigling's awesome artist bodies. It is a work of art, and she packed it very well and creatively for its long journey. She is also very patient with overworked bunnies like me who are slow about notification of an arrived package and feedback leaving. Rest assured that my pokiness is entirely due to my stupid exams and other commitments, and not due to the quality of my transaction with Twigling, which was most excellent and super fantastic. Thank you Therese!! :aheartbea :aheartbea

19. I recently sold a doll wig to Therese, and her communication was pleasant and timely, and payment was swift. She was quick to notify me when her package arrived. Despite being on opposite sides of the planet from eachother, our transaction went pretty darn smoothly. Would definitely do business again!

20. Twigling made a TwigLimbs body for me. She was excellent about communication, patient and a real joy to deal with. The body is excellent and is probably my favorite of all the bodies I own. She did an excellent job and I would be more than thrilled to have many transactions with her in the future. The body was well packaged and came in a very timely manner. 5-stars! :D