1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for twigling

Jun 1, 2006

1. *O* very good seller!!!!a precious head of ruru>////< and a very quickly shipment!!!!>___<I arrive in perfect conditions and being perfect!!

very recommendable!!!!*w*!!!

2. Another great transaction with Twigling as a buyer. Paid quickly and let me know when items arrived. Wonderful to do business with.

3. I already posted for our transaction, but I have updated feedback.
      When we did our transaction the post office was late in shipping the package and it did not arrive when it guaranteed to. So I tried to get the post office to refund the money they where supposed to...
      several months later, and excuses after excuses from the post office I FINALLY got them to refund the money...
      The whole time Twigling was kind, understanding, and pleasurable to deal with.
      Can't say enough good things about the whole experience with Twingling.
      Thank you so much. I'm sorry it took so long!

4. I bought 3 crochet swimsuits for my SD16 and the transaction could not have been smoother. Fast shipping, items arrived as promised, and fast communication. Who could ask for more!

5. Great seller! I just received facemolds I purchased from Twigling. Keep me updated all way through. Thanks you again.

6. Twigling was part of my Dreaming Scarlett Johanssen Minimee group order. She was wonderful to deal with, good communicator and paid on time. I'd be happy to have her in any group order again. Thank you!! :aheartbea

7. Twigling contacted me for a WTB post I made for a head sculpt I've been dreaming about for ages. She was an absolute doll for the entire transaction, shipped quickly, packed carefully, and kindly answered all of my dorky questions. I couldn't have asked for more - she's a wonderful seller! :cheer

8. I just completed a commission with Twigling for her new Version 2 Twiglimbs. She was incredible to work with, flexible, helpful in guiding my choices, thorough in providing me really fun images of the progress. In addition to casting the body for me, she directly received the Dollstown head I wanted for the body and modded the neck for a perfect fit, in addition to trying several recipes to get a close resin match, sueding the joints and sanding the entire body. Therese is professional, conscientious, personable, communicative and prompt. Experiences like this are rare and treasures!

:aheartbea

Dollstown Ariel on Twiglimbs Version 2

[​IMG]

9. I commissioned Twigling for a Twiglimbs 2 body for my Elfdoll head. I enjoyed our notes to each other very much as she was both professional and friendly. She kept me up to date on the process, including the weather reports in NSW and their effect on casting. I know she worked very hard but I still can't believe how quickly she was able to get the body to me from the first email to the knock on the door.

The body itself is remarkable for an amateur cast, and I am smitten with its sculpt and pose ability. It was a joy to finish and assemble, and even more to dress and photograph!

I can't recommend Therese or her resin work enough to anyone considering a transaction with her. :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

10. Twigling bought a head from me. Great communication and very responsible, as with my past experience she is always a pleasure to deal with :)

11. I traded a Soom Beryl body for a cast of Twiglings gorgeous Ylisande, and I couldn't be happier!
      Therese went out of her way to make a dark tan resin that could be sanded, and cast three dolls to make sure I was completely happy! I am just amazed at the skill and dedication, and the utter love that has gone into making my beautiful girl, she really is something special. The trade went smoothly, communication was fantastic, and Therese had packaged my girl wonderfully, as well as partially stringing her for me so I wouldn't get stumped by the incredible joint systems. Therese is wonderful to deal with, and I would happily recommend to anyone! Thank you so much for making a dream doll a reality :)

12. Sold a head to Therese and she paid so fast it made my head spin! :o
      Almost simultaneously, I bought some really awesome crocheted bikinis from her and they fit my girls exceedingly well.
      All in all, Therese has a keen eye for quality and her sense of fairness is a boon to the hobby. I'm so glad to have finally met her in person. :aheartbea
      /gushing

13. Twigling bought the pair of RuddyPeach Glass Eyes grom me again~^_^
      Nice buyer and fast payment~Highly recommend!^O^/

I hope I will trade with you again~Thanks~m(_ _)m

14. twigling bought a saiph from me and was super pleasant to deal with and was a great transaction ^^

15. Commissioned a Saranbileg head from twigling, and every part of the transaction was fantastic. She is a pleasure to work with, as well as extremely prompt! :)

16. I had a wonderful transaction with twigling. She bought a head from me, she paid promptly, let me know when it arrived, and immediately left feedback.
      Thank you...!

17. Dealt with Twigling a couple months ago, very pleasant all around experience! :D

18. Therese bought a littlefee body from me, she was the sweetest to talk with, paid promptly, and let me know as soon as it arrived. Perfect transaction!

Thank you! :)

19. Wonderful seller! I bought an Elfdoll head from twigling. The head arrived fast, and is exactly like described. The whole transaction was great.

20. Therese bought a pair of Little Fee hands from me :) Was a real pleasure to deal with, fast reply and payment.
      Thanks you!