1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for twigling

Jun 1, 2006

1. twigling bought a WS male Feeple body from me! She was fast with communication and super friendly and patient! She let me know the second the body arrived, which I appreciated since he had so far to travel to his new home. Really had a lovely time with this transaction, and hope we get to do business again in the future!

2. Helped my friend by buying a LK Mihael head from Twigling and she sent him fast and answered fast and nice communication as well.

A ++++ seller ^^

3. Twigling replied to my WTB thread about SD13 boy hands and the ball joints. The deal has been great and I am really happy with the hands - as is Isao!

Thanks

Alicex

4. twigling participated in my Heliot split for the master hands, and was great to work with. Payment was prompt, and communication was excellent. :)

5. I just purchased a Mecha Angel modded body from Twigling...what a body I just love it..and what a pleasure working with Twigling and her putting up with all my questions...LOL!!!! Thanks for the most wonderful transaction!! :)

~Val~

6. I bought Heliot's Master hands from Twigling and they are gorgeous. Twigling was a pleasure to do business with, communication was great and shipping was fast. A +++++Thanks :)

7. i bought a limbless torso and a death minimee head from twigling and they arrived today and were quiet wonderful. :) thanks for such a quick and smooth transaction.

8. Twigling recently bought a Sleeping LTF El face-plate off me - as always she was a charm to work with... Thanks for giving him a great home and saving me from the "too many faces" situation LOL ;)

9. Twigling split a Feeple Rona with me, placing the order and coordinating the split. She kept in good contact with me, updated on Fairyland's progress, shipped out the same day the doll arrived to her! I would recommend her highly as a split partner. Many thanks!!

10. I bought Littlefee Pipi faceplates from Twigling :aheartbea

She's super nice, answered all my questions and responded really promptly. she had to sand a scratch out of one of the faceplates, (which she hadn't discovered till after I paid,) and she offered me a refund! (which of course i didn't take 'cause the mod was so small i couldn't see it) she's so honest!

She even included clothes as a gift!

Twigling is super-awesome, and I'd definitely deal with her again!

11. Bought a damaged head from twigling. She was very kind, prompt, and shipped her super fast. Thanks again ;)!

12. twigling is amazing! she is very friendly, very fasdt with both communcating AND shipping. i bought a unoa zer body from her, she totally understood my layaway needs, and packed it super well. i would deal with her again in a second!!

thank you so much!!

13. Twigling had a split order with me for parts of the soom monthly doll Glati. She was really awesome to pay first, and then waited for about 5-6 months for the doll! Thanks for joining my order~~ 8D

14. I sold a wig to twigling. she paid super fast and kept in contact with me to let me know when it arrived and everything. Great buyer. Thank you!

15. I've bought a feeple head from Twigling. Communication was super clear and nice, the very same for the transaction, and head was sent very fast. I received it in perfect condition.
      Thanks again !!

16. Thank you,dearest Twigling,for my gorgeous Tereza!!!!!Ylisande doll is stunning beautiful!!!!!The poses are incredible!The face is ...sooooo real)))))You've created a real masterpiece!!!Thank you!

17. Twigling was great to trade with :) No muss, no fuss, just a lovely trade!

18. Bought two sd heads from Twigling. Everything went real smooth and fast, and she was just wonderful! ^_^ Thank you again! :aheartbea
      So yeah, totally recommended! :)

19. I purchased a pair of SD boots from Twigling. Communicative, pleasant and fast shipping. Thanks so much :D

20. I joined Twigling for our mega trade/split/sale and could not have asked for a nicer or more helpful partner in this transaction. A peerless seller, split partner and trader. Friendly and thoughtful in correspondence. The items were sent with great speed, were beautiful wrapped and very inexpensively shipped. I am so happy with my items. Thanks so so much. :D