1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for twigling

Jun 1, 2006

1. Therese bought an Iple House head from me, and was wonderful to deal with!! So easy to visit with, super fast pay, just a delight to work with!! You couldn't ask for anyone any nicer or more sincere!! Thanks so much, Therese for everything ..

2. I sold a black fur wig to twigling, she was very pleasant to talk to and paid quickly, really a rgeat buyer ^^ very friendly.

3. I recently sold an assortment of doll parts to twigling and the transaction was, as always, a pleasure! :aheartbea

4. Twigling is awesome!!!

Oh and I bought a Spiritdoll body and a patl Saranbileg head from her - flawless transaction as always - doll was aweseomely wrapped and arrived in less time it takes to mail locally!!

Did I mention she's awesome...? ;)

5. Twigling is (in my totally unbiased opinion, truly) probably one of the most awesome people I've ever done business with here on DoA. She's great to talk to, understanding of buyers' needs and concerns, willing to work on payment plans, careful with pakaging, and just great to work with. I highly reccommend her.

6. Bought a lovely outfit from Twigling, she let me pay in layaway and wen I give her the last paiement she sent it fast. Im really happy with my new things and all I can say is that transactions was purrrfect!

7. Went in on a trade with Twigling and as always, she is friendly & pleasant to deal with.
      She is happy with the Finn head I sent her and I love the Mary Pierce head she sent me.
      Thanks Twigling for a great trade!!!

8. Had a great transaction with Twigling, she bought my Soony head, great communication and fast pay! thanks so much!

9. I bought a MD Ryu head from her on extended layaway after she responded to a WTB post on MP ^___^ she packaged it very well with foamy bubble wrap and I like the head very much... its really matched with the one that i wanted. :dance Also she's great and concerned to the packages and she's very talkative to... she always responses to my PM :thumbup

10. i purchased Iplehouse Jessica head with the most happiest result. Shipped fast, packed well and exlnt communication. Thank you.

11. twigling purchased some Dolkot elf ears from me & was very prompt with payment & with PMs. Thank you so much for a lovely transaction! :D
      Anna

12. Prompt payment! Made transaction too easy :3 and she was very sweet. Thank you!!

13. Thank you ,dear Twigling!!The Afgan head and hands are sooo nice and I hope our trade was worth to for you also!!The brilliant doll artist and lovely person to deal and communicate!!!Love-love-love))))))

14. Twigling is amazing, I'm really glad that I decided to buy Miho from her. I didn't have to wait long at all, she was very helpful and friendly when I asked her questions. This is the first time I'm buying anything on DOA and it was a pleasure to do so. Definitely recommended <3

15. Therese bought 2 pairs of Iple House hands from me and she paid fast... Communication was great, and she's so nice and understandable all the time.

The hands were not perfect but I'm so glad you like them, Therese!... ^^ Thank you very much for a pleasant transaction!

Sincerely,
      Francisca~*

16. Twigling answered my wtb for an abadon head. He arrived quickly and was very well packed. The head is pristine and perfect thank you so much!

17. I purchased a pair of DT hands from twigling- it was an excellent transaction, with great communication & fast shipping from a lovely seller- thank you so much Therese :D !

18. Twigling commissioned a faceup from me, and she was wonderful to work with! She wrote clear detailed instructions, and always let me know about her thoughts on the work I had done. Communication was friendly and prompt, as was payment! I would love to do work for her again :)
      Thank you Therese!

19. TWIGLING RULES!! :D I ordered a Custom blue Briar from her, and the doll arrived quickly, in perfect shape, exactly as I envisioned, and with goodies!! She is a pleasure to deal with, and I would definitely purchase from her again!!! :)

20. I purchased some sd13 doll feet from Twigling and I had a very pleasant transaction with her. She communicates very well and answered my questions regarding the shipping. And as expected from her, the item is packaged well. Thanks a lot! Till our next transaction! :)