1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for twigling

Jun 1, 2006

1. Sold a body to twigling. Everything was FANTASTIC!!, she was fast in communication, patient while she waited for the head to tell for a split, sent the money fast, and let me know as soon as it arrived. I would highly recommend and love to deal with again. Thank so you much :)

2. Twigling bought a pair of Elfdoll hands from me. Excellent communication, prompt payment, and let me know when it got there.
      Thanks again!

3. I sold a pair of luts hands to twigling.Everything was well,very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Excellent buyer,Thanks very much!^0^

4. Another flawless transaction with Twigling, who purchased a pair of glass eyes from me. Perfect buyer. <3

5. I bought a pair of SG female hands from Twigling that arrived today. They were packaged very very neatly, and extremely well padded- they also arrived very fast, and she let me know as soon as they were sent off. Twigling has been a pleasure to deal with and I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

6. I am now the proud owner of one of Twigling's own Ingenue girls. :) She is just magic and unlike any of my other dolls (her jointing and her general aesthetic is far superior.) I'm very, very happy with her and will be keeping a close eye on what Twigling has for us in the future. ;)

7. Just received both my new Ingenue girls from Twigling and I must say they are even more beautiful in person. The quality is exceptional in every way. She is such a pleasure to work with, the transaction was easy and smooth, great communication and fast shipping. Looking forward to her future creations :)

8. I just got my two tanned girls from Twigling today. They are sooooooooo beautiful and perfect. I bought 3 dolls from her in total. She is such a true pleasure to deal with. I love her work and look forward to dealing her in the future and can't wait see more of her creations. I will definately buy everything she creates! Oh and she packaged all my dolls super securely. Love her COAs!

9. I purchased a Twigling Ingenue directly from Twigling (part of a Dollshe pro-cast order.) Not only was communication top notch, but Twigling assisted me and a local friend of mine to bundle our dolls up in one shipment so that we could save a little bit on shipping from Australia! Our dolls came super fast in beautiful packaging. Of course the dolls are indescribably gorgeous as well--I could go on for PAGES about how beautiful, delicate, charming, deep, and natural these resin creatures are but I'll leave it at how wonderful it was to work with Twigling and how I hope to have the honor of shopping for more of her creations in the future!

10. I purchased a pair of Ingenue relaxed hand (from the Dollshe pro-cast preorder) from Twigling. The transaction went very smoothy and the new hands are as beautiful as the old ones.
      It will be a pleasure to deal with Twigling again!

11. There's no one nicer to buy from. I got my doll from her promptly, as soon as she was available for shipping and just today I got a new sleeping head for her. If you want one of her dolls, fell secure in buying from her.

12. Today i received my Ingenue from Twigling.
      Therese is a great person - friendly and attentive, i'm so happy to have one of her amazing doll. Thank you very much!

13. I`ve got Ingenue heads with Dreaming/Half-Closed Eyes. It`s amazing perfect work!
      I am happy! It seems an alive sculpture!
      Therese is very friendly and attentive person!
      I had so nice time to talk with her by letters!

14. I have purchased an Ingenue from Ingenue. I have no words to describe how beautiful and lovely doll it is... love her to pieces!!! :aheartbea

About the transaction itself, I do highly recommend Therese. She's a great artist so as a professional and nice person :)

Thank you so much!

15. I purchased an Ingenue in ebony. She is a beautiful doll. I can't wait to get her face-up to really show her off. The correspondences with Therese were reassuring when I had a couple of concerns.

16. I just received the Soom SuperGem Male's Body, and I have to say that she is an attentive and comunicate seller!

17. I have just bought a SID head and it was a great transaction.
      Communication was prompt and friendly. The head was as described and well packed. I have no hesitation in recommending this seller.

18. Bought a hybrid body from Twigling. She was very accommodating with shipping, and everything was VERY well packed. Thank you so much for a great transaction!

19. I purchased Oasisdoll Natalie head from Twigling.
      She was very sweet. fast reply and fast shipping.
      I truly appreciate her patience. I got a problem with my payment and she was sweetly waiting until I got it solved.
      The head was well packed. She came home safe and sound.
      definitely a smooth transaction. 100% positive feedback

thanks once again

20. this is such late feedback, I'm sorry!
      I bought a gorgeous modded feeple/soom hybrid from twiglings last year.
      it was my first time dealing with currency conversion rates and Twigling was really patient and accommodating and gave me a really good deal!
      the doll arrived safely and quickly and in perfect condition. Thank you so much!