1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for twinkle_eyed

Apr 21, 2010

1. This is the feedback thread for me - twinkle_eyed (like you didn't already know that). ;-) I also have feedback at the Dolly Market under the same username. Thanks bunches!! <3

2. twinkle_eyed purchased a tibetan lambskin wig from me. Super buyer - great communications, wonderful to deal with.

3. twinkle-eyed bought a pair of Glib acrylic eyes from me. Friendly PMs, terrific buyer, fast payment. A pleasure to deal with. Thanks!

4. twinkle_eyed purchased a wig from me and she was great to deal with. Friendly communication, prompt payment and she let me know when it arrived. Thanks

5. Twinkle_Eyed participated in my sixteenth Leekeworld group order and everything went swell. :) Communication was well kept and payments were swift! A pleasant transaction from beginning to end~

[&#9829;[ Thank you for participating in one of my group orders!! ]&#9829;]
      [&#9829;[ I hope that your experience was a pleasant one! ]&#9829;]​

6. twinkle_eyed purchased a tiny anthro from me and I couldn't have asked for a better transaction!

7. twinkle_eyed purchased a DollZone Leo from me.

She paid quickly and was friendly in all her PMs.

I couldn't have asked for a better transaction! :)