1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for twisted_ivy

Nov 23, 2009

1. I sold a Parabox wig to twisted_ivy. She paid quickly, and communication was fast and polite. I would recommend her highly as buyer. Thank you! :aheartbea

2. Sold a head and body to twisted_ivy. A pleasure to deal with. Fast payment, excellent communication. Would recommend to any seller.

3. Sold my '09 Kid Delf Ani to twisted_ivy. The transaction was smooth, payment was fast with good communication and instant feedback. Thank you for a wonderful transaction.

4. I sold my Leeke Honey to twisted_ivy. She was a pleasure to deal with, communicated well and quickly and paid right when she said she would. I hope to deal with her again someday!

5. twisted_ivy bought a Bluefairy Patrick girl in baked skin color from me and I could not be happier with this transaction. She paid at once and communication was always very friendly!^^, I really enjoyed communicating with her! *___*. She was so kind to let me know when Patrick arrived *O*. Thanks so much my dear for everything again and for the perfect transaction!!. I can only recommend her and hope to deal with her in the future again!<3<3<3

6. twisted_ivy bought a doll heart dress set from me. Communication was great, payment was quick, and they let me know that the item had arrived safely. I would definitely recommend them <3